LiquiMoly 10w-60 synthoil racetech gt1 100% Synthetic SL,CF,A3,B4 $8.52/qt

Started by Mountainman streetbob, July 14, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klammer76

Quote from: Bagger on July 12, 2020, 04:48:11 AM
Quote from: klammer76 on July 11, 2020, 08:26:28 PM
Long time user of Mobil 1 20w-50 syn. Was always skeptical of the Liqui Moly rage. I decided to try the Liqui Moly 10w-60 this year just to see. Bike has run quieter & also cooler surprisingly. I won't be going back to Mobil 1.

Are you running the 10W60 during the fall, winter and spring in your area of the colder northeast?
I just put it in this spring and will run it into the fall. Don't ride in the snow.

PoorUB

I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

No Cents

I put the 10w60 Liqui Moly in my engine at every oil change. I'm sold on it. It works excellent for me.  :up:
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

BJB

I have it in my '13 FLTRU motor that has cams, lifters, intake, & pipe. Very happy with it.
09 Dyna has had a lot of work on the mill so I have been running 20W-50 Drag but I'm a couple thousand miles and 2 oil changes so I'll be going to the LiquiMoly in it also.

cheech

kd

Quote from: cheech on July 13, 2020, 07:25:47 PM
So where's the current good deal source for the Liqui-Moly?

I search ebay and watch the prices. I found it at $38 for a 5 liter jug (free shipping and bought a couple of cases of 4 jugs(maybe 3) at a time for my 3 bikes. It looks like it may be a bit more now unless you keep watching for a better deal like I did.

Here's one listed now ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Liqui-Moly-10W-60-Fully-Synthetic-RaceTech-Motor-Oil-2024-LM2024/123927258955?hash=item1cdaa3e74b:g:A6QAAOSwQp5dlfYQ
KD

Deye76

Thread 6 years old, Wow. I planned on trying it but never got around to it. Had bought a whole lot of Redline 20-60 several years ago at a real good price, and now need oil. So while seeing this thread again, just realized Bubbie is no longer with us. Enjoyed his enthusiasm, and good attitude despite some knocks he took. In his memory, going to give it a go. Just ordered a couple jugs, thanks for the link, kd. RIP Bubbie.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

PoorUB

Amazon has it for $47.

I have bought it at NAPA, but the local store looked at me blankly when I told them what I wanted, then the looked it up on their computer and they had it stock, but nobody remembered seeing it. They dug through their stock on found a couple dusty jugs of it. Apparently not a hot seller for them!
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

hogmandon

I have been using the 10-60 for a few yrs now. Bike seems to run cooler and a slight improved gas millage. I use it all yr long here in Va.

twincam8888

But what do I know? I drive a party bus.

BJB

This last Dec, at the International Motorcycle Show in Mpls (I know it is overpriced but winter is long up here) there was a display and rep manning it for LiquiMoly. He asked if I had ever heard of it. I told him I have been using it for 4 or 5 years. He then started pitching me all the " special types" they offer for different types of bikes.
I have not seen these special products anywhere else. I buy mine online and in 4 jug cases. Big outlay at the time but it doesn't spoil

kd

They are big at SEMA too.  I got lots of merch from them too.  :hyst:
KD

hattitude

Still using it in my two softails....

Just put a 124" S&S crate engine in my bagger, that calls for 20W50... Since it's still under warranty, I was thinking of trying 20W50 Motul 7100 in that engine to conform with warranty guidlines...

I have no issues with the Liqui-moly 10W60, especially here in the hot S/W... but I've read all good, and nothing bad, about Motul oils..  A bud of mine drives a big rig for a racing team, Motul is all they use...

klammer76

Quote from: Bagger on July 12, 2020, 04:48:11 AM
Quote from: klammer76 on July 11, 2020, 08:26:28 PM
Long time user of Mobil 1 20w-50 syn. Was always skeptical of the Liqui Moly rage. I decided to try the Liqui Moly 10w-60 this year just to see. Bike has run quieter & also cooler surprisingly. I won't be going back to Mobil 1.

Are you running the 10W60 during the fall, winter and spring in your area of the colder northeast?
Riding season is done here now. Running the Liqui Moly in colder fall temps was a non issue. I was skeptical for years but tried this stuff last spring. I'm sold on it.

tomboyjr

I get mine on ebay for $47 delivered. I run the 10-60 in all my bikes

1workinman

I did not realize I was out so I also ordered from Amazon a couple 5 qt jugs. I like to keep the oil changed out in my Bikes . Its a decent investment on the motors and want to make give them every chance to last . Its pretty nice to remove the drain plug and find nothing on the magnet or any thing on the bottom of the drain pan .  I appreciate any good deal posted