May 06, 2024, 05:58:02 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Crash bars will they fit...

Started by the Grump, March 12, 2009, 08:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Grump

I'm looking to sell my stock crash bars from my 2006 RoadKing. Will they fit a 97 RoadKing? Anybody know?? Thanks

Panzer

Grump,
Don't mean to jump your post, but how did you make out with that gas water heater?
What was the fix?
I'm listening.

Panzer
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

earlehd

07 FLHTCU
supertrapps 2-1
300505 handlebars J&M speakers

the Grump

Ya know Panzer, I was trying help out a friend, he was out of town. By the time I was getting real frustrated with it he came home I figured he was just gonna replace it. I told the wife I'd make it electric. I dont know if I wrote this, I took the thermo coupler loose from where it goes into the gas valve, took out this little piece that I have no idea what it was. Held the coupler up in there and the pilot lit and I had the burner going. Let it loose to put it back together and it never lit again.  My wife would have had me rip that thing out the second day she was without hotwater. They kept trying to fix this thing part after part. They paid about $100 in shipping, the parts were free from the wonderful people at whirlpool.

the Grump