May 07, 2024, 11:22:23 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

fired her up

Started by blackbeard 60, March 12, 2009, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackbeard 60

i live in nova scotia still 3or4 weeks till puting time . so i put the bat on charge got er ready to fire up kick er over a few times hit the button and she fired up like i just put her away yesterday man that sound of that first start in the spring is like music to my ears. love it

bericuda

heh ,heh gotta love that :smiled:

pappyfreebird

causes a stiffie fer me,,woot woot woooot,,jus realized last night it were light out tell 630..been so busy wid my father ,,i dint notice spring is upon us,,,woot woot wooot,,as my pappy would say spring is sprung the grass is rizz n i know where the birdies is!!!! ok a lil to soon but hadda quote the ol boy anyways..posed ta hit 40 this wkend,,a much needed thing fer this ol head

Lew

Oh Yeah!  Now I'm gettin the itch.  Been in the garage wrenching all winter.  Stuck my head out yesterday and it was shiny outside.  Still some snow on the ground...but shiny!  I'm past ready to get back in the wind!

Lew
-It is now later than it has ever been before-

76shuvlinoff

Michigan, cleared the barn today and raised my (winter shop) tarp walls. She's been sitting there all winter with some stabilizer in the tank but I didn't even take the battery out. It was 30 degrees, A hot of starting fluid, 4 revs and she fired. Gotta love that cv carb. I let her get good and warm as I wiped the winter dust off.

For sh*ts and giggles I bought a twinkie this winter but this morning all I could hear was "Screw you" in every lope.   :wink:
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway