May 02, 2024, 03:34:39 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

TTS User Manual

Started by Merc1100sc, March 13, 2009, 01:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merc1100sc

is there a downloadable version anywhere?

I will be using this on my bike and a couple friends. Dont have the unit yet, but, would like to start reading how to use it.

THanks.

Don D

Let me see if I can help

sgliders

I too would like to get my hands on the manual. It seems like you should be able to download it but I can't figure it out.

Thanks,

Steve Cole

Our manual is part of the help file included with the product. So if you have our product just open it then go to Help and Contents. Then print it all out. Mastertune will be about 100 pages, DataMaster will be about 100 pages, Vtune will be about 20 pages
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Merc1100sc

i dont have it yet, but wanted to start reading up on it.

nc-renegade

Steve,
I have the SERT and have been thinking about moving up to the TTS, it would be great to be able to download the manual.  I certainly would like to read about its capabilities before I buy.
107ci, 11:1,T-Man Stage 3 Heads, T-Man TR-662 cam, HPI 51mm TB, Feuling plate/SP

sportygordy

Today I was cleaning out my Tour Pack Trunk and i laid my TTS Master Tune Dongle on my bike seat which was parked outside in the sunlight. Once i got the Tour Pack cleaned out i went to grab the TTS Master Tune Dongle and noticed something very interesting, I could see the Screaming Eagle Race Tuner Impose behind the TTS Master Tuner impose sticker. As we all know, TTS was the creator and supplier for the SERT (Screaming Eagle Race Tuner) before Harley contracted with a different supplier/product.

Where my curiosity is really ticking, does anyone know if the new TTS Master Tune software will work with the original Screaming Eagle Race Tuner Dongel? In other words, can we use our old SERT Dongles with the new TTS software to get all the new bells and whistles? If no one can beat me to this answer, i will try my old SERT Dongle with TTS software when i get some playing time and let you all know. Who knows, this may save a few of us some bucks.  :smilep:

flhtcu2007

I've been asking this same question. Let me know what you find please. Thanks!

flhtcu2007

I've been using a twin tech and set for years. I too would like to check out the software and users manual. several of my friends have liked this setup/ I would like to try this product before reccomending it. That's why I'm trying to do it this way on my bike. Just as a trial run if you will. What I have works well for me. Just want to see what the benefits are with the new setup.
thanks!
-James

Steve Cole

Quote from: flhtcu2007 on March 15, 2009, 09:17:16 AM
I've been asking this same question. Let me know what you find please. Thanks!

I have answered this very question several hundreds of times but I will do it again. NO the TTS product will not work with the old SERT
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

sportygordy

Quote from: Merc1100sc on March 13, 2009, 01:35:10 PM
is there a downloadable version anywhere?

I will be using this on my bike and a couple friends. Dont have the unit yet, but, would like to start reading how to use it.

THanks.

Mark,

Ping me off line