New E-Series by Fuel Moto exhausts now available

Started by Jamie Long, August 28, 2014, 01:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

We have officially released E-Series by Fuel Moto, an evolutionary exhaust that sets the bar for tunability, performance and sound. Check out the all new website at www.eseriesexhaust.com

Horsepower, Torque, Air/Fuel Curves, Throttle Response and Sound Levels have never been so easy to do adjust – Tuneable performance at its best; only from Fuel Moto E-Series® Exhaust

Mountainman streetbob

Brice H Dyal  The "Mountainmman"
US Army 89-01 35H/12B US Army AMC

born2live

I have these being put on my 2015 CVO street glide. I am stoked!!!  It will be a couple more weeks

californiafatbob2013

Just purchased a set of these in black and can't wait for them to arrive.

I should have them by Friday and will install as soon as I get my hands on them....................

I was wondering how these would compare to the HD Nightstick mufflers with the deflective disc system, I was considering those but went with the Fuel Moto E-Series.

I hope that the E-Series on my 2014 FLHXS will show the same results as the 2015 Road Glide dyno runs...........

Live Free = Ride Free...........

born2live

Just went to my dealer today to check out the pipes.   They sound awesome.  Deep low bass chest thumping rumble that is not too loud or obnoxious

californiafatbob2013

Quote from: born2live on January 08, 2015, 01:44:53 PM
Just went to my dealer today to check out the pipes.   They sound awesome.  Deep low bass chest thumping rumble that is not too loud or obnoxious

I will be installing mine today, from talking with John of Fuel Moto he stated that I should be quite satisfied with the boost in performance and sound quality of these new muffler's..........

Can't wait to get home, get them installed and ride............

Blowby

I've been running a set for a few months and the sound at hwy speed is just what I was looking for. "Not" obnoxiously loud and killing my hearing. The sound is a low rumble but has a nice roar when getting on full throttle. This is the 3rd set of slip-on's and my last!

'03 EG 100 yr, FM 98", Level B heads, TW-555-6R
FM/AIM clutch, PCV, 104hp/118t

born2live

Quote from: Blowby on January 09, 2015, 12:39:36 PM
I've been running a set for a few months and the sound at hwy speed is just what I was looking for. "Not" obnoxiously loud and killing my hearing. The sound is a low rumble but has a nice roar when getting on full throttle. This is the 3rd set of slip-on's and my last!

Has there been any discoloration on the end plates?  I'm expecting there will be.

Blowby

Yes, I'll post a picture when I get home tonight. Since I'm running the OEM headers the R side is discolored more than the left. I already swapped them once and now ready to swap again until they both turn a matching patina. From that point on I won't have to fiddle with them anymore.

born2live

Quote from: Blowby on January 09, 2015, 04:29:19 PM
Yes, I'll post a picture when I get home tonight. Since I'm running the OEM headers the R side is discolored more than the left. I already swapped them once and now ready to swap again until they both turn a matching patina. From that point on I won't have to fiddle with them anymore.

Thanks!  I went with the jackpot 2-1-2 headers so it will be interesting to see how if it changes evenly

Blowby

Sorry for the mess. Was able to get a ride in yesterday and picked up mag-chloride running through wet spots of melting snow.

[attach=0]

[attach=1]

born2live

That's not too bad.   I have the black end pieces ordered so it will be interesting to see how they look

californiafatbob2013

I have installed the E-Series mufflers in black...... on my 2014 FLHXS.

My review after spending the week end riding, all I can say is these thing work incredible and sound even better !!!!!!!!!!!

I think these are the only set of mufflers I have ever purchased that I could actually feel the power increase and the sound is perfect, nice deep low lumpy sound at idle and these things really growl when you get on the throttle.
They have the perfect sound I was looking for and not to loud..........Great overall sound quality............

IMO, Fuel Moto hit a home run with the E-Series mufflers.....

Live Free = Ride Free............. :chop:

JD HD

Question for those running the E series. - do these sound like normal open end exhaust at idle? The reason I ask is I have SE Fatshotz now and I like them overall, but they have a very strange sound at idle, I guess I would describe as "puffy", I presume from the air rushing though the discs. I'm trying to keep my bike on the quieter (but not silent) side and the Fatshotz do a good job of that, but I'm not sure I can live with the odd sound at idle.
2014 Ultra Limited

76shuvlinoff

January 18, 2015, 04:40:56 AM #15 Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 04:51:03 AM by 76shuvlinoff
I have a old set of evo rush touring mufflers with 2 1/4 baffles on my 12 EG with a Jackpot 2-1-2 header pipe. The Rush sound "ok" but there is a low drone that gets to me about 50 miles into a ride.  I am trying to line the stars up for a week on the road this summer and that drone has got to go, I want a mellow grumble but not obnoxious.

Do you folks think these might be the answer?

Mark
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

born2live

Quote from: 76shuvlinoff on January 18, 2015, 04:40:56 AM
I have a old set of evo rush touring mufflers with 2 1/4 baffles on my 12 EG with a Jackpot 2-1-2 header pipe. The Rush sound "ok" but there is a low drone that gets to me about 50 miles into a ride.  I am trying to line the stars up for a week on the road this summer and that drone has got to go, I want a mellow grumble but not obnoxious.

Do you folks think these might be the answer?

Mark

76'

These pipes are awesome and I think you would like.   You can vary the number of discs you use.   All guys at the HD dealership turned their heads to check it out because the low deep rumble like a muscle car.  When you get on it it has a great growl too.   

born2live

Update:  Finally the weather broke and the rain washed away the salt and I was able to get my bike out for its first ride with the new pipes.  All  I can say is WOW!   The jackpot headers and the E-Series mufflers are great!   The power vision tune that Fuelmoto provided for this set up is spot on!  Pulls great when you get on the throttle.   No decel popping when you let off of it.  Let me say it again. No. Decel. Popping.  Thank you Fuelmoto. I am one happy customer.