May 04, 2024, 03:18:04 PM

News:

epitamy of New England

Started by road-dawgs1, March 14, 2009, 12:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

road-dawgs1

Went to WalMart and couldn't resist taking a photo of this guy with my cell phone :hyst:

Full camo's and wearing sneakers, azz crack hanging out, working on his truck in WalMart parking lot with a cheap "blue case" chinese tool kit! Hope he at least bought his fluids at WalMart :dgust:

'24 FLTRX Sharkskin blue

ceduby

Not to mention that's one hell of a mess he has made!!  Might be a little slippery for the next guy pulling in. Especially a bike.
Beat it to fit, paint it to match

JamLazyAss

Geez, maybe you should call HazMat too  :hyst:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

specialx1

Panzer must be visiting new england i see :potstir:
it's only kinky the first time

northbrun

Hey! I think that may be my brother :dgust:

Fxstchewy

Could have bought a drain pan or something? what a mess  :teeth:, at least he has his camo on so you don't see him.  :hyst:
"I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can have the change."

codyshop

I thought only Fords made that kind of mess!  Ray

madjack

So what, he's got Michelin tires &color matched shoe laces, diffenitly could be my brother. Gene

Jeffd

well it is obvious you have never been to Montana, I always tell my wife if you want to feel really smart and thin just go to Walmart on a Friday night.  You will be smarter and thinner than 99% of the people in there.

HenryJ

I prefer Dollar General.  Yoy don't have to dress up to go there like Wal-Mart.

Panzer

Them there camo duds is what Specialx1 wears for Sunday go to meeting.
To him, they're.........well "Special"
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

codyshop

Quote from: HenryJ on March 14, 2009, 06:05:25 PM
I prefer Dollar General.  Yoy don't have to dress up to go there like Wal-Mart.

Yeah, and Dollar General offers free baby sitting on Teen Night.  Ray

Old Crow

Heh, just another day in Arkansas. ::)
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickock.

nc-renegade

Perhaps he broke down in the parking space and had to buy cheap tools and such to get going?  After all, he was just on his way hunting and had to stop and buy some ammo.

This is a rough crowd for sure!
107ci, 11:1,T-Man Stage 3 Heads, T-Man TR-662 cam, HPI 51mm TB, Feuling plate/SP

mark61

Yeah and when he is done he will return the tolls for his money back. I KNOW people who do that regularly!

mark61

RVN73

I moved from Vermont to Arkansas. Looks about right to me.  :crook:

Bruno

I had to change a tie-rod end in a parking lot before. I wasn't real thrilled about it. I would have prefered the comfort of my garage. But I also would not have enjoyed paying for a tow truck for a job that I could do in a few hours.  I did make sure to keep my butt crack covered.
.                               If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Old Crow

Quote from: RVN73 on March 15, 2009, 07:19:30 AM
I moved from Vermont to Arkansas. Looks about right to me.  :crook:

Whereabouts, RVN? 
This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickock.

Rags722

Picture reminds me of that old story about a guy that drives his wife to WalMart.  As they pull in, the car drops the exhaust system, so he tells her to go shopping and he will wire the exhaust back in place.  When she comes out, there is a small crowd around her car, and all she can see is hubby's legs sticking out from under the car.  Well, she also notices that since he's wearing shorts, his package is exposed, so she reachs down and tucks everything back in place.  The guy jumps when he feels the hand on his junk and smacks his head.  As he crawls out , she realizes this is not her hubby, just some other guy that jumped in to help. Then she spots her hubby standing on the other side of the car.

Dennis The Menace

Dyno or syn fluids on the ground there?