May 04, 2024, 02:35:03 PM

News:

Ben Speis

Started by madjack, March 14, 2009, 02:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madjack

Wow, new guy on the block, really takeing it to e'm, in Gatar, on the F1M circit. Could be the new super star arizeing.

truck

Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

HV

Watchin it now...

Truck ... F1 Bikes
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

truck

I'm so far out of the loop that I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
No need to explain, because if I don't know about it, I don't need to know about it.
Just so you guys know what is going on it's all good with me. :teeth:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Sc00ter

Ben's gonna run away with it this year...3 in a row!!

low_rider1979

200 MPH on a bike takes BIG STONES!!
HTT member since 2002

gOOseman

Quote from: trück on March 14, 2009, 02:58:10 PM
I'm so far out of the loop that I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
No need to explain, because if I don't know about it, I don't need to know about it.
Just so you guys know what is going on it's all good with me. :teeth:

FIM World SuperBike Road Racing.......Ben Spies (aka Elbowz)..Texas native...raced AMA Superbike for Suzuki...rookie season in FIM riding a Yamaha......3 wins in a row......

gOOseman
gOOseman
I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a lOOk...

madjack

You got it elbowze is the man. I've had my zx-14 to 187mph, (rev-limiter) , but I didn't have to hard brake and back into a third gear rt turn, WOW. only in my dreams. Gene

codyshop

This guy is quality.  Followed him in AMA.  Ray

jam65

It must be nice to have the ability to run with the best in the world on super-bikes,being in 3rd or 4th after the start.Then keep pace for several laps to size up the capabilities of your competition.And then smile under that helmet as you say to your self,"it's go time" and proceed to wax your competition.

madjack

Like I said  In my dreams

calgary56

Not quite the F-1 of Motorcycling, that'd be the Moto-GP Series: http://www.motogp.com/

but the World Superbike Series: http://www.worldsbk.com/pubb_EN/index.php  ... is nothing to sneeze at, Ben is 2nd in the Series out of a rider field of 32, for 1st year out, that's impressive

Live Long, ... Out Ride the Reaper !