May 05, 2024, 02:23:00 PM

News:

Great Day All Around

Started by superglidesport1, March 15, 2009, 04:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superglidesport1

My GF and I got up early to get some chores done. By 10:30 AM it was already 55F out. Let's go for a ride!!! She didn't hesitate so we both got bundled up and went for it. I had serviced both bikes last week and everything was ready to roll.

We rode a favorite 175 mile route starting in Littleton, MA and North to Concord, NH, South to Auburn, MA and back through Worcester where we watched the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Back through the woods, West Boylston, Sterling, Clinton, Lancaster, Harvard and back home. Some of our favorite roads were a mess though. Some corker frost heaves!!

We got back and she started her annual Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes and Carrots dinner. I worked out in the barn putting the bottom end together on a spare 103" TC I'm building. The Darkhorse prepared, trued, Pro-plugged and welded crank measured at less than .001" runout on the pinion and sprocket sides. What more can I ask for? Next step is to blueprint the top end and final assemble.

Went in, had dinner. Great day!!
You're known by the promises you keep. Not the promises you make!

specialx1

yup sures sounds like a good day, got my share of riding in today also , hit low 50s in Minnesota so had to get the miles on:)
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

timetraveler

superglidesport1

northbrun

sounds like a great day .. just missed my place by about 1 mile...next time stop in for a cold one!

superglidesport1

Quote from: northbrun on March 16, 2009, 07:58:29 AM
sounds like a great day .. just missed my place by about 1 mile...next time stop in for a cold one!

Northbrun,

What town are you in? Where do you usually ride?

Frank

northbrun

frank, I live in oxford, bout a mile from Sheldon's.. ride all over, Ct., Ma.,NH..

cheetah

Live Every Day if it was your Last
Cause it just might be