May 05, 2024, 09:17:27 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

She's Alive

Started by OLAK45, March 15, 2009, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLAK45

When I put the bike up for the winter she wasn't running, tried to figure out what was wrong before the bad weather arrived.  :sink: Been checking things  :rtfb: and changed the starter relay, the ignition switch, and today I changed all four circuit breakers and put it all back together and she came to life!!  

She's alive once more!!!!!!!!!!

Now if all the snow would melt  :angry:..................................I can get back to riding!
OLAK

mrmike

Pete you still have snow up there? Ours is gone and we have some warm weather coming this week (if you can believe the damn weather people) they're talking maybe in the 60's on Paddy's day. Glad your bike is ready for spring now, your running the side hack now right?

Mike
I'm not leaving til I have a good time

redrokit8

Mrmike:
Was ok in NNJ yesterday. Once I went north of Greenwood Lake the skies cleared and it was noticeably warmer.
Back to #15 in Sparta and back into the clouds and much cooler temps.
Vietnam Vet 66-67, 4th & 25th Inf Divisions CIB
LZ Hope
'09 FLTR  Roseland NJ

onemchog

Hey Billy, I didn't know you had any pictures of me.
Stay safe no matter what 2 wheels your on.
Barnegat,New Jersey

OLAK45

Mike, no hack, sold the one that I bought and some one of these days I'll do a conversion to a trike.
OLAK