May 08, 2024, 08:57:15 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Super Tuner Pro

Started by China twin 88, October 04, 2014, 07:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

China twin 88

When I bought my bike I also received a "Super Tuner Pro" a Screamin Eagle Performance part. I received no cable or software. The unit has the vin # of my 883 on the reversed side (hand written) and 176XD006 also hand written on a sticker. I have no experience with EFI and would like to learn more. Any info or source would be appreciated.
LMMC/LAMF

hdbikedoc

this is a super tuner pro module you need this box to make any changes to your ecm. cables available at the dealer and you also can buy a copy of the software to use this system, this will only work on your ecm that is why you usually you get the box with the bike as it won't work on any other ecm. the other number printed on the back  is the calibration that was installed on your ecm.
Keep your feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked

China twin 88

thanks so much ... I am starting to understand the 21 century ..... although I have to admit, the newer style bikes do have some appeal .... but it was shore easier to figure out the ole points ignition....
LMMC/LAMF

amcmp