May 04, 2024, 07:13:13 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Pages From a Couple of Parts Books Needed

Started by sasquatch, March 15, 2009, 11:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch

I am working on a 2008 FLHTP which I want to convert to hydraulic clutch.  I need the clutch picture page with the part number page and the transmission bearings & covers picture page and the part numbers Page from a 2007 -2008 Screaming Eagle FLHT.  This should give the information I need for the clutch.

I also need clutch control picture page with the parts number page for a 2007 - 2008 V-Rod.  This should give me the part numbers for the slave clutch cylinder along with the lever.  I also need the part number for the neutral switch on the left handle bar of the V-Rod.

If any one could scan and email me these pages it would be very helpful.  If no one has the information I can always get the parts books,

Thanks,
Bulkness
2003 Road King FLHR
Stock at this time

Upswept

I installed a hydraulic clutch in an '05 Road King.  Send me an e-mail and I'll copy the entire instructions and mail them to you.  Upswept48@aol.com

sasquatch

Quote from: Upswept on March 16, 2009, 03:40:48 AM
I installed a hydraulic clutch in an '05 Road King.  Send me an e-mail and I'll copy the entire instructions and mail them to you.  Upswept48@aol.com

Upswept, thanks for the reply but I've installled the hydraulic clutch before also.  The problem I have is there is not a kit for the 2008 bikes so I have to piece mill from the two bikes to build the parts list to complete the project.    Thanks again, Bulkness
2003 Road King FLHR
Stock at this time