May 06, 2024, 01:40:15 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Let The PARTY BEGIN..................(Yes this is Harley Related - Well Kind Of)

Started by JamLazyAss, March 16, 2009, 09:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamLazyAss

Yes it's begining to look like spring has sprung, even up here in the great white north.
So with that said, it's time for the non-value adding threads to go away until next winter...

Yeah right, party time!  :beer: :beer:

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/Jack_album/?action=view&current=beerbottles.flv
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

redrokit8

Yes, it's about time we had a valuable & informative posting such as this and not some moronic subject.
May I add that it's quality listings such as this that make me proud to be associated with Harley Tech Talk.
Much appreciated. Good man! :beer:
Vietnam Vet 66-67, 4th & 25th Inf Divisions CIB
LZ Hope
'09 FLTR  Roseland NJ

specialx1

C'mon Jam they all have value :hyst:how long it take ya to set that up  :pop:
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

Coyote

Dennis The Menace

Thats too much work just to drink one beer!  Wish I had that much free time too...I'm jealous

menace

FXDBI

Wow someone got wayyyy to much time on  there hands. Jamie do you spend your days searching the net for these clips? Is this  how u spend your time in the woodshed? Gonna have to see if they will pull that internet modem outta the shed,they not rehabilitating u guys nada.....laffin...Bob

specialx1

specialx1

Princess Butt

Looks like something they have to do up north to get thru the long winters.

Good show!

BnEUC
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

shovelmonster76

Watch out for those Alligators