May 05, 2024, 07:40:40 PM

News:

Bike lifts

Started by streetgliding, March 16, 2009, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChopperBob66

Yes Deye, I made the benches. Bought some paint and painted all the benches to match the cabinets. (kind of "anal" about how my garage looks and functions.) :hyst:   Firm believer in keeping garage neat and clean; easier to find what you are looking for and makes for better working conditions. Still looking around for a small refrigerator, so I don't have to keep going in the house for beer.  :beer: Although the wife is pretty good about being my "beer wench". :soda:
Bob
MMC(SS) USN ret.
Phoenix, Az

ChopperBob66

Mokeypoole; that is one of the best innovations I've ever seen. Love it.
Bob
MMC(SS) USN ret.
Phoenix, Az

Deye76

Quote from: ChopperBob66 on March 20, 2009, 12:34:28 PM
Yes Deye, I made the benches. Bought some paint and painted all the benches to match the cabinets. (kind of "anal" about how my garage looks and functions.) :hyst:   Firm believer in keeping garage neat and clean; easier to find what you are looking for and makes for better working conditions. Still looking around for a small refrigerator, so I don't have to keep going in the house for beer.  :beer: Although the wife is pretty good about being my "beer wench". :soda:
Bob

My garage is not nearly as nice as yours. I do have a small fridge, well stocked.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

willymax4

saw this tool box at lowes the other day, it's got an onboard pioneer stereo and a built in fridge in the lower left corner,
i want one bad.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
RIDE LIKE HELL AND YOU'LL PROBABLY WIND UP THERE

Reddog74usa

A friend of mine bought one from Harbor frieght and took it right back as he did not like how it moved around with his FLHS on it. he said it was to flimsey. I have a Handy lift. It is a quality piece that will last and you can always get parts if you ever did need em. The Handy is a bit more but it's worth it.
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Ultrashovel

Quote from: Reddog74usa on March 20, 2009, 03:12:06 PM
A friend of mine bought one from Harbor frieght and took it right back as he did not like how it moved around with his FLHS on it. he said it was to flimsey. I have a Handy lift. It is a quality piece that will last and you can always get parts if you ever did need em. The Handy is a bit more but it's worth it.

You said it! I love my Handy lift. I feel good that it was built with American labor in America. They're the original and the real thing!

northbrun

I messed up and bought one from Harbor Freight.. the one built like the handy lift.. it works well, is sturdy, But the foot valve keeps chewing up the o-rings and spitting air.. Think im gonna find a hand valve and either attach it to the lift, or the colume in the garage..