May 05, 2024, 01:47:10 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Great Product/Customer Service.....Shameless plug

Started by Sportsterboy, March 16, 2009, 07:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsterboy

Just want to give a  :up: for Glenn and his product, Woody's Fairings (www.woodysfairings.com).  Finally got my painted and on the Road King.  When mounting the windshield, noticed an imperfection just about eye level on the shield (didn't notice till peeling off the protective paper covering).  E-mailed him about it, and same day was back with me saying send the shield back for an exchange.  No hassles, no trouble about it at all.  Fairing was a good as advertised and looks/fit is great.  Good company/good product/price.  Highly recommend if looking for Road King/Heritage batwing fairing.  My 2 cents..... :wink:

ANNIEFATS

A shameless plug should include a picture!!! :wink:
Todd
There are 10 types of people. Those who can read binary, and those who can't!

JimB

Ive referred several customers to Woodys and all were very happy with their Fairings.

Big Dan

I've not yet seen one of his new fairings, but I dealt with Glenn in his capacity at his former gig, and he is top notch. I would be willing to buy anything with his name on it with no qualms whatsoever.
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

seattledyna

here is a Woody's fairing I painted for an HTT member, very nice product! I think this was their first Heritage Softail fairing,

Sportsterboy

I haven't had a chance to take any pictures as our digital camera (brand shall remain nameless.....Kodak) decided to take a "dump" the day I got the fairing back from painters and was reassembling it.   That camera took a "dump" on our cruise in December and quit working.  I will get some pictures as soon as it gets back from repair (before it takes a "dump" once again). :crook:

lonegoosehonking

" Give your bike a Woody..." hehe thats pretty good. Like the Muffler Shop in Dallas "Mo Muff Too Tough"
Looks good and the price is right!

Big Dan

Hey Goose,
I thought about you yesterday. Wife and I were doing yard work, and a lone goose flew over, honkin' to beat the band. Wew get lots of geese here, but don't see 'em flyin' solo too often. Anyways, I thought to myself "hey.... lone goose honking."
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

texaskatfish

Yo seattledyna - I reckon I've never paid close enough attention to know:

Are you a painter by trade or just an EXTREMELY talented part timer?

p.s. Dan wow that paint job of yours lQQks GREAT
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/