May 09, 2024, 07:19:37 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Member & Newly Retired Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant in SoCal

Started by xDECAPx, November 13, 2014, 08:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xDECAPx

Greetings all and thank you for the approval, admin.  Originally from the great state of Texas, joined our beloved Marine Corps in 1993 and just retired in July of this year. I ride a 2014 Street Glide Special, which I love! Had a 2011 Street Glide, which I was internally decapitated on by a drunk driver on July 31, 2011 here in San Diego county on (which led to my early retirement at the 20-year mark), then got a 2012 Road Glide Custom, and I then decided that I wanted to go back to the color and model that I was almost deleted on.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

To all Marines (I don't say former because I don't believe any of us can be former), Happy 239th Birthday!  To all Veterans, Happy Veteran's Day!

Semper Fi,
Dave
GySgt USMC (Ret.)
DECAP - Brotherhood of Marine Corps Riders

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

Frank the Real Biker

Paniolo

Welcome Gunny,

On Sunday a bunch of us are meeting for lunch in Long Beach and then hitting the International Motorcycle Show at the convention center. Care to grab the missus and join us? I got a buddy riding in from Vista too. Let me know and I'll send you my cell phone number.

Mark
Life can only be lived in the present moment.

mtrhead269

Welcome Gunny Happy Birthday as well. Enjoy the new bike, if you ever get to Phoenix you always a place to stay

Semper Fi

BMCR Hashbrown

DECAP

What's up killa! I just registered for the forum, looks like a good place to find info. Good to see a brother on here.

Hashbrown-Brotherhood Of Marine Corps Riders Texas
Brotherhood Of Marine Corps Riders
Texas Detachment

Slammers

Slam '04 FXDL