May 08, 2024, 01:33:29 AM

News:

WinPEP 8

Started by Matt C, December 05, 2014, 03:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FSTRK

Quote from: hrdtail78 on December 16, 2014, 10:15:49 AM
Is it actually more brake being applied or is it a difference in indication?

:up:
"Never hang on to a mistake just because you spent time or money making it."

Buglet

In my book there's nothing that is the best, there always room for improvements. If it was the best we would be going no were. As far as the brake goes 8's indication does seam to be off as when you applie the brake it goes will over 100%. On the 7 you don't ever get close to 100% On the aveage after trying differenet pid setting when I'am after my target the 8 might peak to 70% and the 7 will peak to about 40%. I still feel I can control the 7 better and the both feel smooth, just the 7 get you there faster. That is why I took the time off to go out there so they can watch the way I run the dynos. The dynos out there where side by side one with 7 and the other with 8 and both were run with the same bike. Like I said before they are working on it, one to make it better and two to make it easy er to use when doing certain testing. As far as going into higher gears I guess I have to wait for bakers 8 speed   ha ha.   I'am glad I got the 8 as now I can watch the changes that they are making on it and give them a feedback.         

Buglet

Just giving an update. After doing a couple hundred different runs. With the help from dynojet and I we double check everthing we have the brake working like it should, that was a big improvement. In the mean time with doing all these runs I found more bugs one made my dyno very happy. They are going to be checking into this.

HD/Wrench

What version are you running? I am testing beta also.