April 28, 2024, 10:48:07 AM

News:

Welcome

Started by harleytuner, January 07, 2015, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertk

I was thinking of doing an audio upgrade and come to find out the audio area on the "other side" is in turmoil. Fortunately I found everyone here, and having fun.  :smiled: I've been a member here in the past and look forward to joining in.
Ride Safe, Bert
2015 FLHTK & 2008 FLHX

UltraNutZ

Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

GoatHD

Glad to see this forum is up and running.  Congrats.....to all of us who can continue to ask questions and get expert advice. 

dirtracin23

Yeah, the Audio forum at "the other place" has had 9 whole post today. A virtual ghost town compared to days gone by.

What's the old saying? ........................................................................... Karma is a b!tch.
A cold beer, a hot woman, and a fast Harley
What else could a man possibly need?

Low Down

Karma sure is! 

I really like not having to see this garbage as well:

blah blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,  blah,,,,,,,,

where was I,,,,,,, oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BLAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:wtf:

:hyst:

Baldman

I followed the knowledge... hoping to get advice soon!

rbferg

Quote from: Low Down on January 21, 2015, 11:53:26 AM
BLAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You nailed it there! That's all I would see in his post....  :gob:
I had to learn to scan right over them and some others but I'm happy to be here!! 

AAWAV

Hey Guys - I would suggest letting this JMJOHN stuff go now, especially on this forum...
We are (almost) all in agreement on the how,why, what (not) and where... and the fact he is an idiot... :baby: :baby:
He got what he deserved...

Let's focus our "energy" on positive things from now on (I am going to focus on my bottle of 18 year old GlenFiddish  :bike: :bike: and take one on Nutz - proost!)
'99 Fatboy & '13 SG (DECKED OUT) - Audio Fanatic

harley_cruiser

Quote from: AAWAV on January 28, 2015, 04:56:01 PM
Hey Guys - I would suggest letting this JMJOHN stuff go now, especially on this forum...

Thought you you would find this interesting.

An apology on behalf of former vendor JMJohn

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/audio-systems/1025098-an-apology-on-behalf-of-former-vendor-jmjohn.html