May 08, 2024, 08:36:52 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Member (longtime lurker)

Started by vhmike73, January 07, 2015, 06:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vhmike73

Hey all! I'm one of the masses leaving some OTHER board to follow the genius that is UltraNutZ... :hug:

I've been a member here since 2011, but haven't really been "involved" since most of my technical questions leaned towards the audio stuff. However, I do have to do some tweaking on my PowerVision (getting detonation in the 2700-29000 RPM range when the bike is warmed up), and apparently there's some expertise here who can help me, so...

Welcome to all the other HDF defectors looking for freedom from the restrictions of vendors who don't like the truth!!

dirtracin23

Quote from: vhmike73 on January 07, 2015, 06:43:03 PM
Hey all! I'm one of the masses leaving some OTHER board to follow the genius that is UltraNutZ... :hug:

I've been a member here since 2011, but haven't really been "involved" since most of my technical questions leaned towards the audio stuff. However, I do have to do some tweaking on my PowerVision (getting detonation in the 2700-29000 RPM range when the bike is warmed up), and apparently there's some expertise here who can help me, so...

Welcome to all the other HDF defectors looking for freedom from the restrictions of vendors who don't like the truth!!

All hail to NutZ.  We're coming in masses! :up:
A cold beer, a hot woman, and a fast Harley
What else could a man possibly need?