May 08, 2024, 10:52:05 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Newbie from Lafayette La

Started by Gwaxley, January 19, 2015, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwaxley

Hello, new to HTT, actually i was searching a for dyno result for Rinehart slimline duals on google and came across the forum. google brought me to a page with a post form ULTRANUTZ, whom i know and respect his posts on another forum. Anyway i could not search the forum for what i was looking and here am. i defiantly have a cool-aid habit and have little tolerance for those that don't Lol (its my weakness), looking to learn the finer points HD tuning and good maintentance and so on, happy to be here. Thanks :koolaid1:

Gwaxley
A Man's got to know his Limitations, Clint Eastwood

moose

welcome   glad you have found your way here    now hold on tight

definition of HTT
A place you will be able to find everything you did not know you needed to know weather you really wanted to know it or not
Moose aka Glenn-

Panzer

And when all else fails, visit the shed we give VIP treatment to all new HTT members.
Free cigars, (smokes) dancing floor with strobe lights, dancing girl (Bertha by name), a pole you can practice on with her, free beer.  :koolaid:
Please join us on Thursday night.
Welcome to HTT, if you ride, you're family.  :up:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

UltraNutZ

Quote from: Gwaxley on January 19, 2015, 09:07:16 AM
Hello, new to HTT, actually i was searching a for dyno result for Rinehart slimline duals on google and came across the forum. google brought me to a page with a post form ULTRANUTZ, whom i know and respect his posts on another forum. Anyway i could not search the forum for what i was looking and here am. i defiantly have a cool-aid habit and have little tolerance for those that don't Lol (its my weakness), looking to learn the finer points HD tuning and good maintentance and so on, happy to be here. Thanks :koolaid1:

Gwaxley

Bonjour.. comon sava from Broussard!  Welcome
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

Gwaxley

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. NUTZ, even after all the discussion about cams not being needed in the twin-cooled 103s on the other forum, i could not help it. started the dissemble today to replace cams with Andrews 57h and should get the GMR lifters in couple days. Woohoo

UltraNutZ

Quote from: Gwaxley on January 20, 2015, 08:40:48 PM
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. NUTZ, even after all the discussion about cams not being needed in the twin-cooled 103s on the other forum, i could not help it. started the dissemble today to replace cams with Andrews 57h and should get the GMR lifters in couple days. Woohoo
:up:
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

robbyville

Quote from: Gwaxley on January 20, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

Ha! I know the feeling... good luck hope it went well!

cbumdumb

Gwaxley

Quote from: cbumdumb on January 24, 2015, 06:23:56 PM
Welcome from Church Point

Thanks for the welcom from church point. Just installed Andrews 57 cams in 14 limited, it at the Bike Shop now for a tune. The few miles I had road it, felt very strong, think I'm going to be happy for sure  :baby:

cbumdumb

At  work for at least 3 more weeks can't wait to get home and ride . If I would park the damn thing long enough would be doing some mods myself.