May 06, 2024, 12:55:40 AM

News:

Rockabilly Weekend in PHX

Started by Blazing Saddles, March 20, 2009, 11:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazing Saddles

Looks like a prety good event. Wife and I are flying in to PHX today and plan to take this in on Saturday. Should be some cool cars, bikes and great tunes. Maybe we'll see some of you there. I'm 6' - 200#, shaved head and mustache and will have lots of babes hanging around me. LOL!!!!

Blazin'

Panzer

And the wife doesn't mind??        Whatta woman.
                 She have any sisters??
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

geezerglide

blazingsaddleseh won't be long for this world if Liz catches him enjoying it to much. A whole group of us are heading next Friday, some already down and will be in Phoenix until April 4 or 5, will try and chase the HIPPO down.

geezerglide

HIPPO

The closed bike only parking is going to be either in the strip mall just south of the dealer or along Emerald street, if you go in a car you have to go south the just before the 60 and turn left into Hampton street, event parking is going to be at the big mini golf thingie and there will be shuttle buses to the dealer.

HIPPO

Also if you go to the dealers website you can buy tickets for 20$ and pick them up at the store. If you buy them onsite they are 25$.

The good tickets with preferential seating and other privileges were 50$ but they never really went on sale, they just went to "friends", and show as sold out.