April 28, 2024, 05:59:22 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Blue tooth

Started by bteski, January 29, 2015, 07:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bteski

I was talking with Bill @ Biketronics & He mentioned a Bluetooth device that Coyote builds but I can't find it again.

Quote (Ultranutz)
what about BT instead of flash drive?  if you're good with BT connectivity then Coyote might chime in here

Looking for more info
Thx Bob
My friend says having a fast Harley is like being the smartest kid in summer sch

bteski

Found it www.coyote-industries-inc.com if anyone is curious about adding blue tooth to the stock head unit
cheers Bob
My friend says having a fast Harley is like being the smartest kid in summer sch

mtrhead269

Looking to add bluetooth adapter to amp run smartphone off amp without a head unit, would also want to add a volume control knob.

Coyote

Quote from: mtrhead269 on February 08, 2015, 07:42:26 AM
Looking to add bluetooth adapter to amp run smartphone off amp without a head unit, would also want to add a volume control knob.

You can control the volume with your phone volume control during play back.

UltraNutZ

you have a couple of options for BT pairing to an amp (or similar)

J&M has a 3/5" handlebar speaker kit that you plug in your device to.  has handlebar controls for volume

This is a pretty slick device I've been playing with that will BT pair to your phone, plug into an amp, and you could control the volume by your device.

Cerwin Vega has a couple of new amps about ready to hit the market that have BT pairing built into them
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

mtrhead269

Quote from: Coyote on February 08, 2015, 06:49:13 PM
Quote from: mtrhead269 on February 08, 2015, 07:42:26 AM

You can control the volume with your phone volume control during play back.

Was looking to have a separate button to control volume so I don't need to try and play with the smartphone volume control on the side of the phone.

mtrhead269

Looks like the Wet Sounds bluetooth controller/ volume control knob will do the trick , now just need to power the iPod

UltraNutZ

yeah that's a pretty slick device..
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons