April 27, 2024, 05:27:00 PM

News:

BT71 review

Started by AAWAV, January 31, 2015, 01:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAWAV

I just switched out my MM651's and .... the BT71's are not good... THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!! staying clean all the way (on RZ4) and although the tweeter stalk was melted down on the Polk, "no comparison" between Polk and BT71.
PERIOD!  :teeth:

I need another set of speakers for BRO - looking for 62.11i's - anyone going for the BT71 group deal and want to get rid of them, let me know...
brother runs PBR300x2 with polks which prob. are melted down as well (he is in Holland). Need them 2/11 in latest, leaving 2/12
'99 Fatboy & '13 SG (DECKED OUT) - Audio Fanatic

UltraNutZ

Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

Gannicus

Quote from: AAWAV on January 31, 2015, 01:36:32 PM
I just switched out my MM651's and .... the BT71's are not good... THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!! staying clean all the way (on RZ4) and although the tweeter stalk was melted down on the Polk, "no comparison" between Polk and BT71.

I need another set of speakers for BRO - looking for 62.11i's - anyone going for the BT71 group deal and want to get rid of them, let me know...
brother runs PBR300x2 with polks which prob. are melted down as well (he is in Holland). Need them 2/11 in latest, leaving 2/12

If by chance HAZE can't get  the Infinity's to you on your time schedule. I got a couple sets on my shelf  if you need em.  Let me know.  The 7.1's are nice aren't they!  Your tweeter stalk finally melted? It was just a matter of time my friend.

tdgriff

Quote from: AAWAV on January 31, 2015, 01:36:32 PM

They are nice speaker's . You will love them.

troop

So ... Just how good are these BT71s ? I think my Focal VB 165 components sound really good but may be considering some 7.1's up front to handle the oomph of my BT4180 amp.

UltraNutZ

Quote from: troop on February 09, 2015, 10:40:14 AM
So ... Just how good are these BT71s ? I think my Focal VB 165 components sound really good but may be considering some 7.1's up front to handle the oomph of my BT4180 amp.
definitely good speakers but me personally prefer the 7.1" better.  Now once you get into the K2/KRC line, then IMO the Focals start to shine
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons