Biketronics Ultimate Amp and Speaker Combo With Pods

Started by Blues Guy, February 25, 2015, 08:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Guy

Has anyone installed the Biketronics Ultimate Amp and Speaker Combo With Pods? I have a 2014 FLHTCU with the stock radio/speakers and this looks like a really solid upgrade.

Thanks

BG
I spend a lot of money on my Harley, whisky and books. The rest I just squander.

UltraNutZ

I run the following

7.1" in fairing
7.1" pods
6.5" lower fairings
6x9 lids
All BT

Can't be beat IMO.  These BT/HAT speakers are pretty damned impressive.

You do need to check with Bill on this though.  I'm not sure those pods are going to fit a 14 tourpak and the 7.1" are definitely not going to fit in the fairing without the BT brackets to replace the stock fairing pods.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

Blues Guy

Thanks UN. I sent Bill an email yesterday checking the specs and what I would need. He must be out and about. After reading your comments and those of others I've decided to go with the BT setup, just a matter of what configuration. With matching BT does the FM still work?

Thanks

BG
I spend a lot of money on my Harley, whisky and books. The rest I just squander.

UltraNutZ

Blues Guy

UltraNutZ

I would ask Bill about that one.  This whole flash thing is merely nothing more than a crap shoot since HD in all their infinite wisdom released these updated flashes and software and has gone so far to try and prevent people from adding aftermarket stuff to these audio setups that they've even screwed themselves with the Stage II crap in that even their own chit don't work right.  Just beyond comprehension what these f-in idiots are doing.   :doh:   :gob:

vafatboy1

February 26, 2015, 04:49:45 AM #6 Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 05:59:34 AM by vafatboy1
Quote from: UltraNutZ on February 25, 2015, 05:56:37 PM
I would ask Bill about that one.  This whole flash thing is merely nothing more than a crap shoot since HD in all their infinite wisdom released these updated flashes and software and has gone so far to try and prevent people from adding aftermarket stuff to these audio setups that they've even screwed themselves with the Stage II crap in that even their own chit don't work right.  Just beyond comprehension what these f-in idiots are doing.   :doh:   :gob:

I'm not in the market for a new bike...but if I were this kind of crap would weight heavily in the decision.  I would need to update audio, just would.

Gannicus

Quote from: UltraNutZ on February 25, 2015, 05:56:37 PM

Ain't that the truth!! Lot of frustrated Rushmore guys out there!!

Blues Guy

Speaking of Rushmores, it does appear, as UN stated, that the BT speaker pods are not compatible. What are y'all using?

Thanks

BG