May 05, 2024, 03:34:01 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

No ridin' today!

Started by seattledyna, March 22, 2009, 11:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seattledyna

was supposed to ride with Coyote and crew to the coast today...however we have a big Arctic system moving down the the North dumping much needed snow in the Sierra Mountains, even though we are just below the snowline here and its 36deg we are getting some white stuff, just Friday it was mid 70's, and this next week will be back in the 70's...go figure :dgust:

shelleybelle_43

:potstir:   So much for global warming! 
Any act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Sunny California

shelleybelle_43

Any act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Sunny California

seattledyna

well... the sun is back and we are having meltdown, lol

Coff 06

I live in Willits Ca.About 30mi from Ft. Bragg(the coast) and (150mi north of S.F.)The wind is blowing,it's raining,trying to snow,42deg(1300 ft)you don't want to be here.It was supposed to be clear and 60deg,good day to ride---ya right,maybe tomarrow.   Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

Coyote

Quote from: Coff 06 on March 22, 2009, 01:24:27 PM
I live in Willits Ca.About 30mi from Ft. Bragg(the coast) and (150mi north of S.F.)The wind is blowing,it's raining,trying to snow,42deg(1300 ft)you don't want to be here.It was supposed to be clear and 60deg,good day to ride---ya right,maybe tomarrow.   Coff 06

Keep that Skunk Train on schedule!  :teeth:

seattledyna

what a difference 2 hours make, I just took this pic!  one of the things about living just below the snowline is it doesnt stick around long!! :smileo:

Panzer

Green grass, the only green I saw was on St. Patty's day.
Snow adds nitrogen to the soil, natures wonder !
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

JimB

Kinda the same here in Reno... It was 62 Saturday, wind started howling last night. For those that dont know, we're the east side of the Tahoe Mtns and seattledyna is on the west side, he gets the snow first. Woke up to maybe 1 inch of snow, most was gone by noon and now its just really windy & chilly..... will be mid 60s by weeks end.

Big Dan

It's been absolutely beautiful here in Wisconsin today. Ha!
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

TweekmyTwin

We went to a Tower of Power concert in Lake Tahoe and it took 4 hrs to Fresh Pond. Nice pictures Mike
Jim
Kiss What ?

specialx1

cloudy n windy as hell in Minnesota
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time