April 27, 2024, 10:51:04 AM

News:

Biketronics Is The Best

Started by ALUCARD19, March 02, 2015, 10:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALUCARD19

I just got off the phone with John from BT he was getting ready to ship out my order (4180 amp, and 6.5 Titan II's) he called to ask if I needed any wiring harnesses and where they the 6.5's were going and I told him the fairing lowers and then he asked if I was going to be running these speakers alone or in parallel and I told him they would be in parallel with the BT7.1's in the upper fairing, so he will be including a parallel wiring harness for the BT4180 that will be just plug and play no splicing.
That is why they have such great customer service, they actually care about their customers, and their customers are so loyal to their products, (lifetime warranty, and made in the USA) no sales pitches just honest people and products.  :baby: :up:
"A Hole is a Hole is a Hole",  Where Eagles Dare
         AMA Life Member #35524

Gannicus

No Doubt - You won't get anyone here to disagree. Just wish more companies would take on their Business model.

IronMike113

2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

haze324

Bill is the man...

....hell Im trying to install lowers on a budget, but I keep thinking somehow I gotta figure a way to get the Titan 6.5's.  You may have just convinced me.

vafatboy1

I just received from BT and installed a HU, BT2180 and Retro radio kit. Already had the 6.5 Titan II's that were driven by a BT444 amp.

Took about 3 hours start to finish.  Had a few questions and they answered the phone! 

Awesome customer service! 

tdgriff

Got to love BT. I love my system. Bill is a great guy.