Fuel Moto E-Series 2/1 systems Now Shipping

Started by Jamie Long, April 27, 2015, 09:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

The E-Series 2/1 exhaust is back! Fuel Moto has re-introduced a new evolution of one of the most coveted exhaust systems of all time. These fully tunable systems set the bar for quality & performance along with deep, rich sound. Harley FLH systems are now shipping, check them out at http://www.fuelmotousa.com/series-194220-fuel-moto-e-series-flh-2-into-1-full-system.html#!sq%3De-series

joe_lyons

Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901

dirty jim

Jamie Long

Quote from: dirty jim on June 05, 2015, 05:21:14 AM
ANY PLANS FOR LATE MODEL DYNA 2-1'S?

Dyna 2/1 systems are in production, we expect to have product finished just after Sturgis. We will post additional info as we get closer to release

04 SE Deuce

Any pictures of E-series 2-1 on Dyna or softail?   -Rick

Jamie Long

Quote from: 04 SE DEUCE on October 27, 2015, 11:22:22 AM
Any pictures of E-series 2-1 on Dyna or softail?   -Rick

I'll get some pictures together and posted :)

04 SE Deuce

I'm not interested in cosmetics,  just whether or not pipe is tucked in & up to where the footpeg drags before the exhaust...on a bike that is standard/stock ride height.  -Rick

Jamie Long

Quote from: 04 SE DEUCE on October 26, 2015, 10:40:08 AM
Any pictures of Dyna or softail E-series on a bike?   -Rick

Here are a couple pictures of the Pre-Production pipe. *NOTE* these are not images of the final product, these are unfinished sample parts off production tooling. The only difference however is the heat shields & muffler will be chrome or black ceramic, and the rear meg shield is about 5" longer (diddnt have the correct one available for the picture)

dirty jim

JAMIE, I CALLED THE OTHER DAY TO ORDER PARTS AND WAS TOLD THAT THE DYNA 2-1 E-SERIES WERE STILL IN PRODUCTION, AND THE RELEASE WAS PUSHED BACK TO THIS WINTER. COULD YOU PLEASE KEEP ME/US UP TO DATE WITH A RELEASE DATE? (MY FXDL REALLY NEEDS A STAGE ONE!)

THANK YOU, dirty jim

N-gin

Any update on the pipe? Dyno sheet, and or what the final product looks like? Really interested in how this pipe may sound.
Waiting here....
:pop:
I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind

dirty jim

JAMIE, ANY NEWS ON THE 2-1 E-SERIES PIPES FOR THE DYNA'S?

dirty jim

Jamie Long

Quote from: dirty jim on March 01, 2016, 05:41:28 AM
JAMIE, ANY NEWS ON THE 2-1 E-SERIES PIPES FOR THE DYNA'S?

dirty jim

They Dyna E-Series 2/1's are pretty much finished, just waiting for a couple components to come back from plating/coating. We will be releasing full info next week. 

dirty jim

randyman

Tracked mine this morning should be delivered today. 

N-gin

I'm not here cause of a path before me, Im here cause of the burnout left behind

mattVA

Jamie,

What about fitment? Have you tested it on a Switchback? I have a Fat Bob with the FLD floorboards.

How are the dyno charts?
2009 FXDF

Jamie Long

We will post an assortment of images & dyno charts when we do the release in the next week or so. Black pipes are coming off production first, followed by chrome a few weeks later. As far as fitment applications it will fit 2006-2016 Dyna models (except FLD) this includes mid controls, further forward controls, and forward controls. Does not fit with FLD floorboards.

yobtaf103

Sorry Jamie but you know the next question... Softail?
Got any pics to keep us going ,lol

Jamie Long

Quote from: yobtaf103 on March 08, 2016, 11:23:27 AM
Sorry Jamie but you know the next question... Softail?
Got any pics to keep us going ,lol

We put the Softail pipe on hold for the moment until we get the rest of our current products finished up, in boxes, and shipping. We have some really cool stuff we will be releasing over the next couple months. 

Azgunner

How about an E-zilla for an early model TC Dyna, an '02 to be exact?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

dirty jim

JAMIE, WHEN CAN I ORDER AN E-SERIES 2-1 CHROME FOR MY LOWRIDER?

dirty jim

OZNOG

06 FXDBI 120":110 Heads:S&S/Darkhorse :9F:Axtell:HPI:Boarzilla:True-Track:3.35/1

Nastytls

Is this pipe going to support larger builds, i.e. 117" or larger and 135-140+ hp? Or is it geared more towards the 107" crowd?
I'm looking to build a 117" and would like the potential for a slightly quieter option to a boarzilla.

Jamie Long

Update: Dyna E-Series 2/1 systems are pretty well ready to go. We are getting everything thru QC and packaging and we are going to start taking orders for them next week. Black ceramic pipes will start shipping first, followed by chrome a week or so later. I am writing the final draft for the instruction sheet tonight and we will have them on the Fuel Moto website early next week. Here are some of the details for this pipe:

304 stainless steel hi output header, hand built, fully tig welded
Tapered & stepped primaries. Tested & developed on motors from stock to over 150+hp
dual 18mm/12mm O2 bungs
E-Series tunable muffler
2.5" full length heat shields
Available in chrome or black ceramic
fits all 2006-2016 Dyna models (excluding Switchback)

Here is a quick image that I had on my cell phone. I was hoping to take a video today but we got 8" of snow so I'll have to wait until next week.

joe_lyons

Looking good
Hopefully I can sell a few of these to some Kansas City Dyna guys
Powerhouse Cycle & Dyno - Performance is our passion 816-425-4901