May 02, 2024, 03:32:07 PM

News:

Midwest HTT

Started by Rokinrider, March 28, 2009, 09:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokinrider

Just looking to hear from HTT members in the midwest! Is there a meet a drink, I mean greet in our area. I'm in SE Iowa and shoot up to SW Wisconsin alot cause they got great roads leading all over the place. Just curious, I get alot of great advice and laughs cruzin this site, so I thought the cold weather riders here in the midwest need to identify ourselves for the speed freaks we are!!! It's worth a try!!! Hopefuly Panzer and some of the other fun individuals will jump in and pick on us HEE HEE..
Rokin>>>---> :beer:
Mclintock! swell party were the whiskey?

08ultra03deuce

Here in Norfolk located NE Nebraska. 

specialx1

Please leave Panzer out of it she is (i mean he i think ) nothing but trouble :potstir:
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

Hossamania

We're meeting at the Blue Goose in Minnesota on June 6th @ 11:00 AM. Come on up!
Otherwise, we come down to Davenport at the end of summer, Labor Day weekend, for the BlackHawk chapter swap meet, show, and antique bike races. If you haven't been there, you're missing one hell of a show! And you should be pretty close if you're in SE Iowa.

And since you're from Iowa I'm sure you've heard many Iowa jokes, but do you know how many IA jokes there are? Only 2.  All the rest are true stories!! :hyst:  Sorry- couldn't help myself!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Evo1

HTT Meet n Greet in Minnesota June 6th in Garrison MN. You are all welcome. :teeth:

oldmansbike

I live in SE Iowa too Rokinrider where you from?
RIDE TO EAT AND EAT TO RIDE

Rokinrider

March 29, 2009, 05:48:04 AM #6 Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:51:14 AM by Rokinrider
Mount Vernon!!! Were you at? Were at in Garrison?? OH Yeah I hit the antique flat track races, good times!

Evo1

Quote from: Rokinrider on March 29, 2009, 05:48:04 AM
Mount Vernon!!! Were you at? Were at in Garrison?? OH Yeah I hit the antique flat track races, good times!
We are meeting at the Blue Goose Inn in Garrison. It is on the west side of Hwy 169 as you are comming into town from the south.......you can't miss it, unless you'er looking at all the water(in Minnesota we call that a lake) :wink: on the other side of the road.

Panzer

March 29, 2009, 07:43:47 AM #8 Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 07:49:20 AM by Panzer
Evo1
Quote:  We are meeting at the Blue Goose Inn in Garrison. It is on the west side of Hwy 169 as you are comming into town from the south.......you can't miss it, unless you'er looking at all the water(in Minnesota we call that a lake) :wink: on the other side of the road.
[/quote]

Rokinrider,
*********Truth, advise and warning ***********
Truth: I'm male, don't listen to Specialx1, he wishes I was female so he could plant some sloppy kisses on me. :crook:
He's a little funny that way. :dgust:

Advise: Not to go "IF" Specialx1 is gonna be there.   If he's not there, guaranteed, you'll have a great time, plan on it, mark your calendar.

WARNING:<<<<<  you were!!

Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

05FLHTC

Rokin, great idea for us to try & get together those of us here in the Midwest Rokin. I live about 40 miles sw of Chicago & have meet some great folks on this site.

Evo1, not sure if n I'll be coming through MN that weekend but I'll try...I try to make a yearly trip on my scoot up to Hackensack MN, pass right through Garrison. Some great ridin up there, just have to keep a close watch out for Bambi & them fricken June fly's. Hope I can make it work... :smilep: 
Illinois the Corruption Capitol of USA

Evo1

Quote from: 05FLHTC on March 29, 2009, 08:10:58 AM
Rokin, great idea for us to try & get together those of us here in the Midwest Rokin. I live about 40 miles sw of Chicago & have meet some great folks on this site.

Evo1, not sure if n I'll be coming through MN that weekend but I'll try...I try to make a yearly trip on my scoot up to Hackensack MN, pass right through Garrison. Some great ridin up there, just have to keep a close watch out for Bambi & them fricken June fly's. Hope I can make it work... :smilep: 

Hope you can make it. I know Special will be disapointed if ya can't. He's been asking about you alot lately.......not sure why. :smilep:

mackdog

05FLHTC- When youse do get up to Hacky, let me know and we can get together at Lucetta's for whatever trips your trigger. I'm about thirty 5ive minutes from there (Nevis) via the Lower Ten Mile Lake road.  I'm always looking for an excuse to make that run. Not that I need one. And yes, that is Bambi heaven too, especially at dusk.   MD

05FLHTC

Absolutely!!! Mack I sent Ya a PM

93evorider

hey 05FLHTC and mackdog  im up on  upper ten mile many times during the summer- let me know when your around try to get there-hackensack and walker both have some fun hang outs not to mention awesome fishing and riding

05FLHTC

stro1965

Another Nebraskan here...Bellevue (Omaha suburb).

Mickster

SW Wisconsin member here.
Platteville...
You are right, great riding, from here to Red Wing Mn or south to Davenport.
No meet and greet except in my garage...informal...
Mickster

Rokinrider

One of my favorite rides is north from platville towards Spring Green and on up to Baraboo. Thats some great cruising there! And North from P Deuchien "I screwed that spelling up" toward LaCrosse. I was telling Big Dan I have been to the Oktoberfest going on 25 years this year, what a great area!! :beer:

smittyon66

Quote from: Rokinrider on March 29, 2009, 07:35:27 PM
One of my favorite rides is north from platville towards Spring Green and on up to Baraboo. Thats some great cruising there! And North from P Deuchien "I screwed that spelling up" toward LaCrosse. I was telling Big Dan I have been to the Oktoberfest going on 25 years this year, what a great area!! :beer:

:up:
I like anywhere along the river from Savanah IL up to LaCrosse, but there isn't a bad road anywhere in SW WI. I'm usually up there several times a year.
Forget the bullsh!t - it's all about two wheels and a motor!

MrClean

Quote from: Rokinrider on March 29, 2009, 07:35:27 PM
. I was telling Big Dan I have been to the Oktoberfest going on 25 years this year, what a great area!! :beer:

Oktobefest in La Crosse is more like drunkenfest or amateur night.   :hyst:
These are the facts according to my opinions.

64 Panhead

:teeth:  Good Day,  YES I have a place at Mille Lacs Lake on the East side of the lake an I ride with Mackdog as much as i can, great riding in that area,  hope to see all of you on June 6th in Garrison, Mn,  i'm going in for Back Surgery soon an don't know if i'll be able to ride BUT if i can't  i'll come over by Truck anyways to meet all of you,  looking forward to it,  Take Care....  64   :up:

05FLHTC

Good luck with that surgery, hopefully we both will be able to make it :up:

Alvin

I'm also from SE Iowa, Burlington to be exact.  I do a lot of riding with OLDMANSBIKE(good guy).  Lot of great riding here in the Midwest.  Always have to hit Poopy's at Savanna...........Do you go to Conesville at all?   Great time.....tons of bikes...and a great party!!

ALvin 

Rokinrider

I do hit Conesville, not every year just when work allows. I love Poopys, I heard the bridge was under construction? Balltown is a great ride also when it isn't on fire. Great to hear from all you Midwest HTT members!! keep em comin, PANZER WERE ARE YOU???? HEE HEE :potstir:

93evorider

Poopys rocks  Savanah is one hell of a bikers town