May 02, 2024, 07:51:27 PM

News:

First Harley

Started by WideBoy04, March 31, 2009, 01:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WideBoy04

I remember not too long ago, my stepson was calling Harleys "old mans bike".
Eight years later at the ripe ole age of 25, well I guess he's old enough now. :hyst:
I steered him in a direction, gave him some advice and he landed a 02 Road King.
17,500 miles, nice condition, rides like new. $9700. He's proud as a peacock. Looks
like my work has just begun.  :duel:

Jim
Galatians 2:20

02roadcling

02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

truck

Your work is done now. He's ruined for life with all the Hundred Dollar stuff he needs now. :smileo:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Dennis The Menace

Tell him Congratulations! on the new ride.  Hope he mas many safe miles on her.

menace

Billy56

Congratulations to the both of you.  There will come a day when he realizes that something is missing and than he'll starts looking for an old Pan or Shovel and than you'll know without a doubt that he is hooked

Good Luck
Billy B

Panzer

Way to go Dad. :up:
Nothing like father and son riding together, the bonding effect.
I know from personal experience. :wink:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

x52gnr

2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

jaw65

My 17y son also saids harleys are an old mans bike so he bought an hysung comet 250 and put sports pipes on it so it gets the vtwin sound, he has only been riding for 5mths but he loves it and i must say is a very alert rider, it is great going riding with my son.
:soda:
Ride hard but stay the right way up.

x52gnr

March 31, 2009, 05:38:04 PM #8 Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:42:16 PM by x52gnr
Quote from: jaw65 on March 31, 2009, 05:25:41 PM
My 17y son also saids harleys are an old mans bike so he bought an hysung comet 250 and put sports pipes on it so it gets the vtwin sound, he has only been riding for 5mths but he loves it and i must say is a very alert rider, it is great going riding with my son.
:soda:

You know that really kind of sums it up...who gives a rats a&^ what it is you ride , its the fact that it makes you happy.  Enjoy these moments with your son....it will be something you will always remember... :up:

Whats that commercial for cadillac with the hot chick driving the red CTS?   When you turn it on does it return the favor?????
2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger