April 27, 2024, 05:55:37 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

great new section

Started by kd, September 28, 2015, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kd

Thanks to Coyote (if it was you) for starting this new section.  :chop:  What a great way to grow the forum.  :up:  The interest in going to the track on HTT has been and is obvious. There are some very successful builders, tuners and racers here.  We're all pumping time and money into performance and the track is a great place to enjoy the fruits of the labor. There is (or will be) an immense amount of experienced information to gain for the members in a section like this. It'll probably move some fence sitters into action and for sure will help everyone get answers to their questions. I know I have some.  It'll be a long winter for some of us and hopefully the sharing of the HTT community will prevail.
KD

Coyote

I don't have time to chase down the recent topics in General regarding racing but if anyone PM's me links to them I will move them over. Enjoy.  :up:

jam65

1FSTRK

"Never hang on to a mistake just because you spent time or money making it."

Jonny Cash

Accurate information is expensive, rare and difficult to find!

skunk

Well hell, this ain't gonna do my wallet any good. Another addition to my addictions, LOL.
Great idea though, kudos to all involved in putting it together :up:

kd

KD

preacher son

Dang, another section for me to hide behind the trees and watch and learn   :hyst:  hope you fellers enjoy this section.   :up:
FTW          I've had a good life

02roadcling

I decided to be the first bum here.
I'm the guy begging for money.
Can travel for large donation$.

Thanks in advance,
   cling  :hug:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

JamLazyAss

Is this just a ploy to make the Dyno guys a little more Socialable?   :argue: :argue: 

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Redleg

Hope ya'all got a sense of humor..

2006FXDCI

Great to see the new section on HTT ! Cant wait to see what everyones doing at the track . Im working on a little project on my dyna over the winter . Hope to post some good runs next year  :chop:
2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

Redleg

Do ya think they might have put the link to this new forum a little too close to the link for Earls  Place??

JamLazyAss

I was thinking that too.

Watch the big increase in Shed activity now.  :soda:
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

BB

Great new add to the site . Thanks.
Ride Fast & Take Chances

pwmorris

Cool section added on to the site!

John/1