Back after 10 years....

Started by Tommy C, September 29, 2015, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy C

I was a member here 10 or so years ago when HTT was a MSN group. Well, I'm back, still have 2 1994 FXLR's & a 1974 XLH.

-Tommy

CraigArizona85248

Welcome back! MSN days... Wow, that gives a long way back. You'll find a lot of the same names today.

-Craig

Tommy C

Quote from: CraigArizona85248 on September 29, 2015, 09:38:22 PM
Welcome back! MSN days... Wow, that gives a long way back. You'll find a lot of the same names today.

-Craig

I remember you, Craig. I believe my username used to be Tommy_FXLR back then.

Are Grumpy, Todd8080 & John S. still around?

Ohio HD

I don't know about the other two fellas, Grumpy passed away a little over a year ago.  He's certainly missed by many. He had cancer.

76shuvlinoff

The last I knew Todd8080 still has his own site, not sure how active it is anymore. Look up Todds Harley Pics (or something like that.)

Still here from the MSN days too. Changed screen names a few times along the way.
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

02roadcling

Welcome back!

cling (still the same antagoniser)  :doh:
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Tommy C

Thanks for the welcome. I'm starting to remember a few more things. What happened to Hippo? Does Bozz still own the site?

Ten years ago the fanbois here loved Hippo "builds", Scotsman heads, Kuryakyn Wild Things cams, Boarzilla exhaust, & anything  Samuel ever posted...... 

rigidthumper

Frank (Hippo) passed away as well. Keith (Coyote) now owns the site
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Tommy C

I'm sorry to hear about Grumpy & Hippo passing on. Grumpy sure was quite the photographer.

-Tommy

truck

It's good to see you back here, this site is 10 times better than the MSN one.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Tommy C

Quote from: truck on September 30, 2015, 02:44:30 PM
It's good to see you back here.

Thanks. What happened to HarleyHog? He used to have a lot of MoCo instructions & TSB's on his site & they're all gone.

truck

Quote from: Tommy C on September 30, 2015, 05:34:54 PM

Thanks. What happened to HarleyHog? He used to have a lot of MoCo instructions & TSB's on his site & they're all gone.
His marriage failed and he sold the bike, opened a barber shop, and didn't keep the site up. FSG is doing a real good job of keeping the documents section here up to date. http://harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/board,21.0.html
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

Tommy C

Quote from: truck on September 30, 2015, 06:55:47 PM
Quote from: Tommy C on September 30, 2015, 05:34:54 PM

His marriage failed and he sold the bike, opened a barber shop, and didn't keep the site up. FSG is doing a real good job of keeping the documents section here up to date. http://harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/board,21.0.html

A lot happened around here in the last few years. Good to know about the documents section, thanks!

Panzer

Hey Tommy, we opened a section call "The Shed".
Don't go looking for it, i'll find you and, MSN was never like this.  :up:
Welcome back brother.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Tommy C

Quote from: Panzer on October 08, 2015, 05:26:32 AM
Hey Tommy, we opened a section call "The Shed".
Don't go looking for it, i'll find you and, MSN was never like this.  :up:
Welcome back brother.

Thanks, Panzer. Is the shed a bad place to go?

Hossamania

The shed is where you are sent when you are a bad man, like repeating a joke in the joke section.Discussions that turn ugly are sent to the shed.
Panzer tries to send everyone to the shed. It's how he rolls.
Welcome back. I started lurking back in the late 90's, finally joined sometime in the mid aughts.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.