May 02, 2024, 05:16:26 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Good luck, Bear fans!?

Started by Dennis The Menace, April 02, 2009, 08:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis The Menace

Not sure if its a blessing or a curse, but Chicago is getting our Jay Cutler.  Us here in Denver get....pretty much a few good draft picks.

Hope you guys have better red zone success than we had.  On a positive note, Cutler only has 3 years in the league, so he will likely get better at it.  Our loss, your gain.

menace

specialx1

seems to whiny of a guy for me, good luck with em
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

Mark222

First semblance of a QB (real QB) the Bears have had since McMahon.  He may be able to keep his whining down since he may have to learn to run a bit to survive.  At least Jim M. had an all pro frontline.

Go Bears!

Tre_11 FLHX

Dennis, as you know I was born and raise in Denver. Grew up with the Orange Crush fever.  I for one was shocked when Shanahan was fired, and now Cutler was let go.  Looks like we are heading back to the Craig Morton era.  I hope Pat B. and the new Idiot (head coach) know what they are doing.

Mike- AKA one disgusted DB fan!
11 103 FLHX-TW555 cams,10.5:1, FM 2-1-2 ex, FM heads, VPC, JP mufflers, PV tuner

Dennis The Menace

Mike, there are a lot of fans glad to see Cutler go. Calling him a crybaby.  He had his feeling hurt when all the trade talk start in February and some of the fans have been slamming him ever since.

As for the coach, the fans seem to be split.  As a rookie head coach, and has a lot to learn, and I dont think he will last very long here.

Pat has f-ed up in a major way, in so many ways.  Going to be a long time before Denver sees another bowl, I think.  But, I am a diehard Seahwaks fan, so I know how you probably feel.  lol

Dennis

tacojunkie

Reddog74usa

My Northrsmen are gonna walk all over em  :potstir:
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

harleypete

I've watched Cutler ever since he came to Denver and he is a great talent but the Broncos haven't done anything great while he has been here.  He is a whiny spoiled baby brat who acts like he is a teenager.  He doe's not act like a man who can really lead a team through bad times.  I wouldn't trust him to cover my back.  I've watched him at the press conference after a loss and he is the sorriest football player I've ever seen at the podium.  I would not be proud of him.  Chicago now has a immature crybaby who will melt down when the press gets on him after a bad loss.

guitar sam

ben rothliesburger played in a basketball games with other steelers at a high school for charity last week, when he could have made much more money doing something else.
hines ward does the same thing.  the entire steelers organization is like that.  that is why plaxico had to go.

gs

Upswept

I lived 23 years in Denver, so I still follow the Broncos.  Is it just me, or after a change of possession, does Cutler trot out onto the field in a kind of feminine trot?  The way he holds his arms and hands?