April 27, 2024, 04:27:02 PM

News:

Fuel Moto 126 Outlaw engine

Started by Jamie Long, October 21, 2015, 07:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Long

The Fuel Moto 126" Outlaw is a complete turn key engine designed to deliver top level horsepower & torque. Each engine is custom built by Fuel Moto to your individual requirements from 100% new components. Engine includes MSO (Manufacturer Certificate of Origin) from H-D Motor Company. Requires supportive parts capable of 150+ horsepower such as exhaust system, throttle body, injectors, air cleaner, clutch & EFI tuning product (not included)

The following items are included with the Fuel Moto 126" Outlaw:

Genuine Harley Davidson SE engine cases with Timken conversion
S&S 3 piece crankshaft, 4140 steel; heavy duty connecting rods
Fuel Moto IC extreme duty cylinders, precision bored; Forged pistons
Fuel Moto Outlaw CNC ported S&S Super Stock heads (port profile by Rick Ward)
Multi radius competition valve job; 660 lift valve springs
Heads machined for HD automatic compression releases
S&S TC3 forged cam plate, S&S three stage oil pump
Wood Performance camshafts
Wood Performance alpha Directional Lifters
Fuel Moto adjustable pushrods
S&S forged roller rockers
S&S rocker housings & rocker stands
S&S lifter blocks
S&S gear drive (optional)

Retail price is $7995.00

For more info visit http://www.fuelmotousa.com/p-31168-126 or contact us at 920-423-3309

Tommy D

That'll be a arm stretcher there!  :up:
Congrats to all involved
Acts 4:12

build it

Can this engine be scaled up too?

At that price I'll be surprised if you can keep the parts in stock!
Get the principles down first, they'll never change.

digz`

Just curious how much power does the S&S 124" make? FM 126" is like $2k more
2009 Street Glide 103" - 255 cams - Rinehart Slip-ons - 85hp@4875/116tq@2977

CowboyTutt

Jamie, can you by chance divulge the bore and stroke dimensions?  I can't find them on the web site.  Regards, -Tutt 

Jamie Long

Quote from: build it on October 21, 2015, 09:51:53 AM
Can this engine be scaled up too?

At that price I'll be surprised if you can keep the parts in stock!

For customers looking to make more horsepower we can build to suit

Jamie Long

Quote from: CowboyTutt on October 21, 2015, 04:55:57 PM
Jamie, can you by chance divulge the bore and stroke dimensions?  I can't find them on the web site.  Regards, -Tutt

4.160 bore X 4.625 stroke

CowboyTutt

Thanks Jamie.  I confess, I'm a bit curious how you made that engine fit into the stock frame?  Was a change in motor mounts needed or did you need to relocate the wrist pin in the pistons some?  There is no obligation to answer if its proprietary information.  I just know that the S&S 126 engine uses shorter cylinders and 4 1/4 stroke and if you deck the B2 heads some, they usually fit a stock frame if you can solve the oiling issue (external or internal).  Baggers seem much easier in fitment then Dyna's in this regard.  Thanks for what you are doing here!!!!!!    -Tutt 

ndmp40

This looks like a 0.035 bored 124 engine with Super Stock heads.  Why would it have a problem fitting in any frame?
What am I missing? :scratch:

CowboyTutt

October 22, 2015, 02:51:35 PM #9 Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 04:09:44 PM by CowboyTutt
Thanks for clarifying ndmp40.  I can tell you the B2 heads are approximately 0.45 taller than stock Harley heads as I have a set now and mine are going into a 09 Dyna.  That's a huge increase in height.  I can't speak for the B3 heads.  You are probably correct and its a non-issue with the modified Super Stock heads now that I think about it.  My bad.  Maybe Jamie can clarify what they did here or maybe not for propitiatory reasons.  Thanks.  -Tutt 

Jamie Long

Our engine uses a different cylinder height and rod length than a S&S T124, overall height is the same as a stock motor so the exhaust and throttle body fit as normal.

build it

October 23, 2015, 10:59:16 AM #11 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:34:00 AM by Jamie Long

Thanks Jamie, very cool that you're using the short rod in this deal and the merit is beyond fitment IMHO. I really like the fact that this engine is "ala cart" and can be built to suit the need. The value is excellent, and the base numbers are too.

I'm looking forward to the flow sheet just for reference sake as making that kind of power at 10.8, although not unheard of, never happened at the overall cost/value you've brought to table.

Any plans on doing a FM 126" with B2 heads?

Clayster

Very nice motor!
Is this dresser-dyna only or are the B motors included?  Also what years?

Soft 02

07 FXST 124" Vee Twin built!
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

Ohio HD

Soft 02

Guess softals will just have to get by on their good looks.....
07 FXST 124" Vee Twin built!
66 Triumph Tiger TR6 DOA

Ohio HD

CarlosGGodfrog

Hi Jamie, can the motor be ordered with the SE Pro TC case # 24400033 ?
Is there a balancer weight issue ?

Jamie Long

Quote from: Clayster on October 23, 2015, 04:59:29 PM
Very nice motor!
Is this dresser-dyna only or are the B motors included?  Also what years?

Currently offered as an 07-later A motor only

gnarlyfox001

damn was really interested in putting this in my night train.

CarlosGGodfrog

Hi Jamie, would you be willing to sell the parts so we could make our own "B" motor ?

Jamie Long

Quote from: CarlosGGodfrog on December 07, 2015, 04:30:17 PM
Hi Jamie, would you be willing to sell the parts so we could make our own "B" motor ?

We are not offering the 126" Outlaw in kit form 

turboprop

Jamie, I really like what you have done here. Rick Ward, Delkron castings, W9B cams, S&S cam chest stuff. Very cool. Looks very well thought out and certainly a breath of fresh air in market that is typically filled with more of the same. Those Delkron castings are IMO under recognized by the main stream market and Rick Ward brings allot to the table. Again, very cool that you were able to put it all together.
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

build it

Quote from: Soft 02 on October 23, 2015, 06:40:40 PM
Guess softals will just have to get by on their good looks.....

Well, the softails, especially a murdered out train are the best looking bike...ever.  :hyst:

HighLiner

Where do you see delkron cases?  It looks like this engine is built on the S/E cases.