April 27, 2024, 12:02:22 PM

News:

Las Vegas Nationals winner

Started by kd, November 02, 2015, 08:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kd

It appears Andrew Hines was the last one standing at the ,Vegas ,Nationals today. I had to miss the last races but he was kicking metric butt all through the 4days.   :kick:
KD

Racepres

Oh!! How exciting...The metric guys saddled with Being made to underperform by crybabies that can't really compete on the same plane!!! I remember when the First H-D made the Field in a Real NHRA National No crying about the Rules!!!
Who was that????
Yes I do Know...Very well...I raced with him..so did Kirby!
Rant Over.....

strokerjlk

If Star would have take the fastest of the 6 finishers in the star rider challenge , they may have qualified In vegas ...Ryan Oehler .
I am sure Cory is a good kid and has all the potential in the world .
It just sucks to pay 3800.00 to enter a rider challenge , go the fastest/ quickest , and still not be the one to win the challenge .
Rant over.   :cry:
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

strokerjlk

Quote from: Racepres on November 03, 2015, 06:41:15 AM
Oh!! How exciting...The metric guys saddled with Being made to underperform by crybabies that can't really compete on the same plane!!! I remember when the First H-D made the Field in a Real NHRA National No crying about the Rules!!!
Who was that????
Rant Over.....
You talking motorcycle tire and 140 ci ?
Bill Hannon?
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

Racepres

Quote from: strokerjlk on November 03, 2015, 07:13:33 AM
Quote from: Racepres on November 03, 2015, 06:41:15 AM
Who was that????
Rant Over.....
You talking motorcycle tire and 140 ci ?
Bill Hannon?

Nope..Not Bill...and it may have been a smaller motor...I don't remember the cubes, but, could look it up.
anyway before I ever heard Bills Name I think...Don't mean he wasn't around...just not near me.

prodrag1320

rob korn or lori francis I think (craig walters bike)

Racepres

Quote from: prodrag1320 on November 03, 2015, 11:17:58 AM
rob korn or lori francis I think (craig walters bike)

Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner...of course Kirby was there....Kinda cheatin!!!!
It was Rob Korn...Later Rat, then Dave ....then....More!!
Reminds me that the Jacksons were the only Motorcycle team to ever get the NHRA best appearing team!