April 27, 2024, 11:31:42 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Number plate

Started by 2006FXDCI, November 05, 2015, 04:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006FXDCI

They use a bingo marker and paint your number on your bike at my local track . Im not real keen on them doing this to my front fender everytime im at the track . Does anyone make a number plate for track use then can be easily removed ?
2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

Racepres

Yes...We have them...And I don't let tracks even put the Dial-Ins into the Bikes...Numbers...No way!!!
Contact me next week...I'm on the way to KY just now...

2006FXDCI

Thank you ! I will PM you next week . My bike is a 2006 dyna
2006 Super glide 107" , 2005 electra glide 124"

strokerjlk

Quote from: Racepres on November 05, 2015, 05:26:05 PM
Yes...We have them...And I don't let tracks even put the Dial-Ins into the Bikes...Numbers...No way!!!
See ya tomorrow. Remind Jayne that I paid her in the tower (at the Rock) for my wife and I .
She might have forgot . She told Darrell last week that she had not heard from me on the banquet .
Cheers have one for me  :beer:
A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis
repeated testing establishes theory

Racepres

Quote from: strokerjlk on November 05, 2015, 06:39:30 PM
Quote from: Racepres on November 05, 2015, 05:26:05 PM
See ya tomorrow. Remind Jayne that I paid her in the tower (at the Rock) for my wife and I .
She might have forgot . She told Darrell last week that she had not heard from me on the banquet .
Cheers have one for me  :beer:

She Knows...
Look forward to seein ya there...Maybe we'll have a Cocktail???