Been trying for my S&S 10 second patch..

Started by HD/Wrench, November 18, 2015, 01:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfmichael

Quote from: GMR-PERFORMANCE on November 18, 2015, 01:30:15 PM
SOOOOO close. Been working on the launch only for some time.. Up is cool but not helping the et. So been working with the clutch.. Got it sorted or so I thought the leave was hard super clean. made my pass ,  and after looking at the slip briefly  planned on hot lapping it.  SO close back up into the lanes into the box and the clutch started chattering..  :emsad:  I really thought I was there..  Well it was a nice ride to the track and the clutch did get me home.. Stop and go was not much fun.. I bet it looked like it was my first time riding  .. squeak squawk lurch  :doh:  All in fun , and there is always a next time.. Maybe take off the tour pack next go round.  :wink:

No shifter no kill box.. I know I could go faster with them but its still my every day ride so if I get there great if not. I can live with that as well..

1/4 mile time slip

I mainly run 1/8 mile  and here is what I have been running and as I said working the the 60 foot.  In the 1/4 mile slip its working and my 330 is better at the 1/4 ..

That's a damn fast street Harley - good job Steve  :up:
Colorado Springs, CO.

HD/Wrench

Thanks it has been fun, will get my this year I am sure.. I plan on doing a bit of work and still will not be using kill box or shifter. My choice and with one or both I would have done it already .. My goal my rules  :smilep:  I should take off the tour pack  or at least empty out the junk thats in it .. :hyst: 

Hossamania

Quote from: GMR-PERFORMANCE on January 28, 2016, 01:15:20 PM
Thanks it has been fun, will get my this year I am sure.. I plan on doing a bit of work and still will not be using kill box or shifter. My choice and with one or both I would have done it already .. My goal my rules  :smilep:  I should take off the tour pack  or at least empty out the junk thats in it .. :hyst:

That's funny! Might want to take the tools and rain gear out of the bags, too...
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.