May 02, 2024, 04:34:29 AM

News:

Finally got some decent riding in Sunday

Started by RK101, April 06, 2009, 11:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RK101

Finally everthing worked out where I could get a decent ride in Sunday. It was the last ride of the season for the Polar bears in the area. We started out in S/E Pa and rode down to Cape May NJ. Was a bit cold in the morning with temp's around 40* but warmed up later in the afternoon to around 60*. It was pretty windy all day though.  Had a great lunch and between the sun and the wind I even got a little of that Raccoon look to the face.  :teeth: Totaled 235 miles and I was beat when I got home. I haven't been able to put those kind of miles on in months. Bike ran great. Summers coming guys.  :up:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

marc

Yup...Sure was nice...I'm in central NJ and we took a ride out to Bucks County, PA and then up along the PA side of the Delaware, then over to Sussex County NJ and home...Was great to get out...

RK101

Yup Marc riding Rt 32 up along the river is a nice ride. Pa side and Jersey side :up: Done it many times beings that I live in Bucks county.

marc

Yup Marc riding Rt 32 up along the river is a nice ride. Pa side and Jersey side :up: Done it many times beings that I live in Bucks county.

Hell...I'm about 45 minutes from Dilly's Corner...How about you???

RK101