May 07, 2024, 09:35:01 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Install help

Started by aaa1988, January 26, 2016, 04:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaa1988

I was looking for someone in the greensboro area of North Carolina or southern Virginia area to install or to help me install my audio system in my 13 FLHX. I havent done any stereo upgrades since the 90's and that was on my cars and trucks. The equipment I have is as follows
Sony MEX M 70BT radio
Biketronics retro radio install kit
Infinitti Kappas 6.5"
Adapter rings
Soundstream PN4.1000d amp
along with amp wire install kit, speaker wire
If anyone can help please let me know. I can come to you or you can do the install at my shop. I have all the tools needed. PM me if you would like instead of posting here
Thanks
2013 FLHX Denim Black

UltraNutZ

Chad @ WideOpen Cycles in Fredericksburg can help you out.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

Bsmith153

Wish I was  closer, I love playing with stereo systems. Unfortunately New Jerseys a bit far away. If ultranutz suggested that shop, im sure they are more than up for the task. Let us know how it turns out.
I dont race because I think im the fastest
I race because its Fun!

UltraNutZ

Chad is a very meticulous individual and a great guy to boot.  Can't go wrong with his services.
Politicians are like diapers.
They need to be changed for the same reasons

firefighter156

Anyone in WI you can recommend??
2020 Street Glide

azlou66

Really not that hard to DIY a stereo install. I hadn't done one since the 80's  and never on a bike but I now have a kick ass stereo that ROCKS hard and I did it all myself. Took me a full weekend, the end results were well worth the effort.
Anything less then overkill is under achievement.

tdgriff

firefighter156

2020 Street Glide

IronMike113

Quote from: localprez on February 14, 2016, 11:59:19 AM
Milwaukee burbs..

If you need a hand let me know,I'd be willing to give you a hand with the Install,if I'm not working on that weekend.......... :wink:
2 Bikes and 2 Beemers, that's what I have been told 😳

tdgriff