May 07, 2024, 12:11:28 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Popo Almost Bought It... Arrest Made

Started by Gunney8, April 07, 2009, 10:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunney8

From the ColoSpgs police blotter... hope the dope gets mucho hard time...  :angry:

Gunney8

Opps, forgot the story....

April 7, 2009 Time 11:20:00 AM Division Specialized Enforcement Shift I
Title Arrest Location I-25 & Fillmore Street
Summary On 04/07/09 at approximately 1120 hours, Officer Steve Davis was running radar on I-25 SB at Rockrimmon when he clocked a red Pontiac GTO speeding and cutting other motorists off as he changed lanes. The vehicle began to stop as Officer Davis initiated a traffic stop and then accelerated to approximately 100 MPH. The Pontiac continued to accelerate and weave through traffic until Officer Davis caught up on his motorcycle. The driver then made an emergency stop, almost causing Officer Davis to collide with his rear bumper. The driver was identified as William Schultz (23YOA). He was taken into custody for Vehicular Eluding and multiple traffic charges.
Adults Arrested Schultz, William 23YOA

Dennis The Menace

Trooper must have been on a HD Police bike.  With ABS.  From what i have been reading, and after talking to a number of police with them, that sh1t works great.

Hope Schultz has his car taken away, and is sent to Florence for a few years.  People who try to out run the cops are friggin cowards, all there is to it.

menace

Babygirl73

Lets just hope the Punk gets more then a slap on the wrist :down:
Babygirl AKA Gin

texaskatfish

Whoa - I vividly recall traffic on that particular section of I-25 (aka Nascar West) is brutal darn near anytime of day. That officer obviously saved his own butt with mad riding skills!

Put the perp UNDER the dang jail with NO BAIL!
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

jaw65

If that happend here in Australia the cop would no dout be charged with neg riding. LOL :sink:
Ride hard but stay the right way up.