May 01, 2024, 02:11:55 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

1965 FLH

Started by HogMike, February 25, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMike

You don't often see 2 1965 blue Electra Glides together.
Mine is the unrestored, RJ's is the restored/custom one.
Out for a nice ride Sunday
:missed:

HOGMIKE
SoCal

HogMike

HOGMIKE
SoCal

Snuff™

Gotta say, "I'd jump on yours first!" :up:
Nice looking ride Mike!
Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!

fourthgear

Very nice , love that Blue !

tomcat64

those are both beautys!! I would love to find a 65 to add to my garage. we have a couple of customers that ride their 65's side by side every chance they get, as a matter of fact last summer while having a smoke break they were looking at the VIN's and realized that they are one number apart, this mean the bikes went down the assembly line at the old Milwaukee plant one after the other,, pretty amazing that 50 years later they ride down the road side by side!

Pete_Vit

Quote from: tomcat64 on February 26, 2016, 06:24:41 AM
those are both beautys!! I would love to find a 65 to add to my garage. we have a couple of customers that ride their 65's side by side every chance they get, as a matter of fact last summer while having a smoke break they were looking at the VIN's and realized that they are one number apart, this mean the bikes went down the assembly line at the old Milwaukee plant one after the other,, pretty amazing that 50 years later they ride down the road side by side!
:agree: that's really cool, twins united  :up: Very nice looking bikes
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

HogMike

Quote from: tomcat64 on February 26, 2016, 06:24:41 AM

I bought mine from the original owner in 1971. It was the first electric start harley I owned.
It's got a very early vin #.
Over the years I stripped off a bunch of the accessories that came with the bike. I regret getting ride of the AM radio for sure!
I also have the buddy seat, but my wife won't ride this bike anymore and I just run the solo seat now.
Now I need a new rear tire! LOL
It never ends!
:missed:
HOGMIKE
SoCal

Deye76

Both very, very nice.
Always liked "bubble" bags.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP