April 27, 2024, 04:31:09 PM

News:

Bought a Power Vision 1

Started by BUBBIE, February 29, 2016, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BUBBIE

February 29, 2016, 07:27:58 PM Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:30:42 PM by BUBBIE
Today I decided to Buy a Power Vision 1 for my use in installing the proper DD7 gear-ratios so my cruise will work in 4 of my gears... (on line purchase)

Didn't know "IF" we get a forum discount here?

Saw a sale for feb and paid 449 for the unit plus the extras you give.

PRAVIS was the salesman... Hope to later Install the tune you'll have installed with it. Then Modify it to fit my ride.

I have a good tune in the 09 King 103" now but since I bought Your unit, I will have to try it later when I have time to play with it. :SM:

signed....BUBBIE

I have an SE off road tuner now...
Quite Often I am Right, so Forgive me when I'm WRONG !!!

Frédéric CM

revnrob

Was going to pick up the PV 2 before the Feb sale ended myself, Couldn't get home before 5pm though!! Hopefully there is a March sale!

BUBBIE

:missed:

Missing by minutes yesterday?.... Maybe Jamie/salesman Pravis, Might honor that "Missed Sale" you had... I'd call the company Today and ask...and tell them what you said here...

signed....BUBBIE

LOL: I had to buy a set Of Dunlop front and rear 500$ there Too... Now Broke for a while... :hyst:

BUBBIE

Just got off the phone with Jamie: Didn't need to TRY to pull any strings  :hyst:

Sale will continue another Month... (Thru MARCH) He said I could post that here... :up:

Other Items are on that sale so LOOK at their http://www.fuelmotousa.com/p-28398-dynojet-power-vision.html and You will find them...

Hate it when a Member misses the sale by Minutes... :SM: But now you have a MONTH to buy it...  :up:

signed.... BUBBIE

revnrob

That's great Jamie has extended the sale!

Thank you BUBBIE for helping all of us out!