May 07, 2024, 05:54:27 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

OT the new american thunder

Started by hawwk, April 08, 2009, 06:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawwk

Just watched the new show for the first time and have to say this show sucks.It gets  :down: :down:
The show reminded me of some bad kids show and the one girl on it didn't seem to care about bikes or anything just as long as it made her look good    :wtf:
O well think thats the last time I watch it
Cambridge Ontario 
OFOPOS

darrelbarrows

have to agree not that the old one was much better but the new one does totaly suck... :sink:

greasy

Go to speed tv and let them know!!

hdpegscraper

Two steps back - Big steps. A complete waste of time, the piece on the new Sportster was the only thing worth while, and that was poorly done, and they didnt even tell much about the bike.  I guess it will appeal more to those that worry about being a cool biker, and how they and their bike look as they show off for others. I would hope it could only get better, but, it will prolly end up as a 1/2 hour infomercial for Kuryaukin, PM and others.  Thats all, rant over.

hawwk

I let speed tv know what I thought.Made me feel better but not sure if it will do anything but had to say sumthin :sink:
Cambridge Ontario 
OFOPOS

BART

American Thuder is now a good show for the wannabes.

BART

BMBITY

Speed TV and Colby the tribe has spoken bring back Michelle Smith. This new version sucks I can't even take it.

seattledyna

watched 20 minutes of it...got bored and washed dishes instead :crook:

Evo160K

Princess Butt

No more Michelle Smith?

Are they INSANE!

BnEUC
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

maineultraclassic

"American" thunder..............they spent almost the whole show working on, riding, and looking at Metric bikes. One little segment on the new Sportster and that was it for American bikes.

They killed a good show...............bring back Michelle!

Steve
2005 Ultra Classic
95" Powered by Big Boyz,Woods,Doherty,TTS,Fatcat,Hillside TB

ironhorse432

verson22

Gee, now I know how to bolt on footpegs.

hdzcar

That shows been nothing more than an infomercial for Kuryakyn, Performance Machine, Arlen Ness & J&P Cycles. I quit watching it a long time ago. Without Michelle I can't image anyone watching that crap.

wood02

:down:Poor marketing.  I think it will turn off more viewers to American Thunder than it will turn on.

GaryD

I use to watch it when my son worked for Comcast and I got all the channels free. Now I have to pay, and in order to get the Speed channel I would have to get all the sports channel network --- which I have no desire to, so I haven't seen American Thunder for a while and from reading these posts, it looks like I haven't missed anything ----I do miss seeing Michelle Smith though.

At least this Thursday new episodes of American Chopper start. I enjoy watching the show and the bickering and yelling --- I get a kick out of it. I know most of HTT members hate the show from past posts.
Senior was on a couple of talk shows last week(by himself)promoting his book. He was really funny and I enjoyed listing to him. 
AMA Life Mbr.
USMC VietNam 66-67 3rd Tnk. Bat

dakota224

The show will be Canceled soon.    :cry:

GaryD

I want Michelle on American Chopper!  :smilep:  :teeth:
AMA Life Mbr.

tireater

I have direct tv...I don't get the speed channel anymore... :cry:
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Rags722

I managed to endure about 10 minutes of it.  Simply put, "No Michelle, No Show, No Rags"  I'm done with it.

Rags

CraigArizona85248

Quote from: BART on April 08, 2009, 08:05:33 PM
American Thuder is now a good show for the wannabes.

BART

I always found American Thunder to be pretty lame.  Not so much for "wannabes" .... just lame.  Seems like the same stuff to me... just different faces.

GaryD

I enjoyed the screw ups and how they blamed each other and how they fixed them.
I'm waiting for when Rick will sucker punch Junior.  :teeth:
AMA Life Mbr.

Memnar

I used to call American Thunder "two tit Tuesdays"....

from what I'm reading looks like they are gone...

-Erik
Albuquerque, NM.

-SeabrookTrickBagger

I miss the twins.........................
Seabrook

AllanW