May 06, 2024, 10:47:47 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

OT-"Fewer Americans support stricter gun control laws"

Started by Dennis The Menace, April 08, 2009, 10:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullfork

Quote from: GARYD on April 10, 2009, 06:11:01 AM
I couldn't have agreed more with that woman. I was living a few miles down the road from the attack she talked about in Killeen, Tx.
I really wanted to smack everyone of those self righeous politicians looking at her probably thinking what a nut case she is. She was right about guns protecting us from them.

Who in their right mind thinks that banning guns (from law abiding citizens)will stop crime. The %$#@ criminals ARE NOT going to be detered --they don't legally buy guns.
Chicago banned guns years ago and it is the murder capital of the country.

Wise up anti gun people.

MrClean, I bet a lot will diagree. Especially parents that their child killed themselves after finding dads (incorrectly stored)gun.

:up: :up:

PaBagger

Now, a recent poll reveals a sudden drop -- only 39 percent of Americans now favor stricter gun laws, according to a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll.

Just curious....how many of you have ever been part of one of these so called poll's?

markslappey

Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at -our state Ga-has a organization that parallels the NRA but is only statewide -it keeps us informed on all legislation concerning guns
I am the original Harley Mark that joined in 2000-07 Street Glide and 02 Softail

HogBob

98road
"endowed by their Creator with certain inaliable rights including Life, Liberty and the Pusuit of Happyness". -- That seems God given to me. The Second amendment just further fortifies the right to protect oneself. I think most adherants to the Judeo-Christian tradition will agree that God does not consider legitimate self defense as sinful. As for civility, don't you agree that there are stupid and/or weak people in this country that are regularly pandered to by politicians for their votes??

Panzer

All well said.
How many time have you heard someone say that they cops couldn't do anything because they wern't there.
I believe in protecting oneself, no matter what it takes, including my family and friends.

Senator Shulmer still has that smirk on his face as if to say bullchit on those who own guns.

Panzer, member NRA
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.