powercommander pc111 questions

Started by mkd, April 11, 2009, 07:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkd

05 flhtci  with 95 cu" flat tops,pc111,stock heads,203 cam,se air cleaner and se slip ons. dealer used map m807-097 as base map and then tuned and adjusted map to 14/1 air fuel ratio across the board.i didn't like the way it ran so i increased the low and mid buttons 1 position rich and installed the accelerator feature at 90% sensitivity,20 revolutions,and  4% fuel increase. what this did was allow the bike to pull from a lower rpm and i didn't have to downshift going into curves or pulling minor grades on 2 lane roads at 55-60 mph. by increasing the low and mid settings one step how much richer did it make the air/fuel ratio and at what rpm range does the low and mid adjustments affect and should i have increased the high button one step also.i have made these adjustments by seat of the pants or trial and error and have been going by the way it rides and mpg.the bike is getting about 175 miles per tank or about 40 mpg.

1997bagger

low 0-2000
mid 2001-4000
high 4001-6000

Pulled up my PC3 on screen information, each bar is 5%, every one number on the PC3 map changes AFR one number according to my wego system, so you should be close to 13.5 

14.0 @ cruise and 13.2 @ load is what reptatable tuners promote, the dealer could of done this easily with their equipment. 

What's wrong with having the only Evo in the parking lot?