April 27, 2024, 11:44:32 AM

News:

American ship captain freed

Started by FLH_Rider, April 12, 2009, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLH_Rider

specialx1

awesome job!!! now if they would just smoke the rest of the pirates instead of paying out ransom's, let these crews, have more then a fire hose to repel the azz'z when they are threatened!!!!!
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

MrClean

Navy Seals took out the 3 pirates on the life boat.  Did that from the fan tail of the ship.  Now that is shooting.  The President gave the Navy the go ahead to do what needed to be done.  Good for him.  Way to go Navy.
These are the facts according to my opinions.

rad3766

These guys may wanna reconsider going after American flagged ships in the future.     :bf:
98 FLHTPI Miss Suzy HOG, AMA, IBA, PGR

rking1550

124"@ 11.1 to 1, T-man 662-2, T-man thumper, woods CV 51 carb,  Bassini RR

truck

April 12, 2009, 04:43:06 PM #5 Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:51:12 PM by trück
I'm glad to hear that!
But I'm wondering how this will affect the 200 hundred or so other hostages the pirates are holding.
I'm guessing that pirating is a brotherhood like biking is, and with some brothers being killed, it's sure to piss the brothers off.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

1JITSU1

Hope the rest of the world is watching  :potstir:

Fugawee

Excellent News! Screw those Somali Scum Bags. Nice shootin' Courtesy of the US Navy Seals. Good for the Captain.....That Guy has some Balls. Hope the "Elders" in Mogadishu are paying attention. Imagine if they can take out "Pirates" from the Fantail of a Ship, that they can land a Guided Missile in City Hall.

bluerim

RK101

I'm overjoyed that the captain has been freed. I hope the other 200 are freed also. I'm glad the US govt did not let others be a pawn for the job we needed to get done. If other countries don't have the nads to stand up for there people then why should we? If we need to arm these ships to stop piracy then so be it.
We can not let a handful of scumbags get away with this sort of thing. Job well done US NAVY and the Navy Seals. :up:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

JamLazyAss

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Dennis The Menace

We need to resume nuke testing.  Lets start in Somalia.

menace

egstandard

3 direct kill shots to the head. What a mess that must have been.

truck

Quote from: egstandard on April 12, 2009, 06:49:35 PM
3 direct kill shots to the head. What a mess that must have been.

How did they know where to aim? The boat was totally enclosed.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

jaw65

Well done USA
That is the ONLY to deal with them  :up: :up: :up:
Ride hard but stay the right way up.

eglideic

They need to take out the two nearby pirate mother ships too. Then maybe those #@&!*x$$holes will look for honest work.

Phu Cat

Gotta give that ship Captain a lot! of credit for doing what he did.  He's hero in my eyes.

Also, one big atta-boy to the snipers.  If there was even a little bit of bobbing and weaving due to the motion of the ocean, those were terrific shots. 

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

HroadhogD1

Glad to hear it!!          :up:

Princess Butt

I think we should send the Navy in there to hunt pirates, and shoot them dead.

What's the worst that could happen? There's no government in Somalia, so who can they complain to?

BnEUC
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

f-x-d-w-g

Quote from: trück on April 12, 2009, 04:43:06 PM
I'm glad to hear that!
But I'm wondering how this will affect the 200 hundred or so other hostages the pirates are holding.
I'm guessing that pirating is a brotherhood like biking is, and with some brothers being killed, it's sure to piss the brothers off.

The problem only gets worse when people negotiate with terrorists, and make no mistake, these pirates are terrorists.  As long as they are not dealt with because they're holding hostages, they'll keep doing what they are doing.  Being afraid to "piss the brothers off" only emboldens them and ensures the problem will continue.

Swift and violent response is the only way to deal with terrorism.

My heartfelt congratulations to the Navy Seals on a job well done!
Dan
Tijeras, NM

Dresser

They did it the right way. All 3 of the SOBs are dead.

CndUltra88

April 13, 2009, 08:34:17 AM #21 Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 08:39:15 AM by CndUltra88
Bravo Zulu to the USN and the sharpshooters who took care of business !!

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

Phu Cat

Swift and violent response is the only way to deal with terrorism.
Right, WG.

If people in that area are not part of the solution then they must be considered part of the problem.  Peaceful nations in that area are going to have to form an alliance and "end" the problem.

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

ThumperDeuce

I am in awe of that marksmanship.  Windage and both the target and shooter moving in 3 axis.  Wow.
Idiots are fun, no wonder every village wants one.

DarrellV

A Job Done Right. I'm just glad Oprah, gave Obama the "Green Light" to act like a President.