April 30, 2024, 04:00:19 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

AMA Flat Track

Started by BFC, June 26, 2016, 05:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFC

Just got back in from Lima Ohio a couple of hours ago. I went to the Lima 1/2 mile,did any of you guys go..?? The races were really good, I saw more wrecks than I have in years prior.. The GNC 1 main event was pretty exciting a couple of the guys caught a lucky break due to a wreck.. I'm ready for Springfield in September..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

hbkeith

Been there every year for a long time

harleytuner

I went, I flew in and hung out with the Roeder crew. Excellent raced this year

Justpassingas

I love all motor sport racing...I've never been to an AMA event BUT The Springfield Mile this Labor Day is on my bucket list...Hopefully I'll make it this year
For Duty and Humanity

BFC

June 27, 2016, 12:43:50 PM #4 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:47:11 PM by BFC
I stopped in Dayton and was drooling over this on the way home

BFC

June 27, 2016, 12:44:27 PM #5 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:48:20 PM by BFC
Quote from: harleytuner on June 26, 2016, 08:21:31 PM
I think I payed for the dash for cash for the nextcouple of years lol
#roeder

harleytuner

Quote from: BFC on June 27, 2016, 12:44:27 PM
Quote from: harleytuner on June 26, 2016, 08:21:31 PM
I think I payed for the dash for cash for the nextcouple of years lol
#roeder

lol, I hear you.  It was good hanging out with George, his wife, daughter and son.  He got my buddy and I VIP passes so we were able to sit on the VIP balcony and had a room that had really good catered food, beverages and a private bathroom.  Not to mention it was air conditioned.  That made it nice.  It was plenty hot enough.  I also got to see 3 customers of mine, they all work for Showa and they were in the HD pits tuning the suspension on Brad Baker and Davis Fishers bike.  So it was cool to hang out for a few in their pits.  All in all I had a great weekend. Looks like you did as well.

BFC

Yes it's always a good time at lima

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hossamania

We had the flat trackers here a few years ago in MN, but they haven't been back since. Too bad, it's a great spectacle.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

qwyktruk

They were here in Phoenix  a couple of months ago.
Wife and I went and the racing was good!
I hadn't been since the Sacramento Mile and before that the San Jose Mile ! :smiled:

Any pics?