May 04, 2024, 09:34:41 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

What about putting the dyno sheets in Catagories

Started by GoFast....., November 10, 2008, 06:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoFast.....

Something like this

then everything else bigger

it sure would be easier to find what you are looking for when 100s have been posted
Nothing like the Sound of a Harley and the Smell of Rubber

mayor

That would be pretty cool (although the smaller engines should be included as well).  Even if that isn't possible, I just wish people would just label them based on what they are.  We think we need a SOP- The titles should include something like engine size, cams, pipes, etc.  so people can look for specifics. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Valley

Mike52

Quote from: wannabmayor on November 10, 2008, 06:09:21 AMI just wish people would just label them based on what they are.  The titles should include something like engine size, cams, pipes, etc.  so people can look for specifics. 

Mayor's suggestion is the answer, not more work tweaking the site by people that are already working their butts off. Be thankful for what you have now, it could have easily disappeared in February. JMO

Mike
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

mayor

Quote from: Mike52 on November 10, 2008, 06:55:14 AM
Quote from: wannabmayor on November 10, 2008, 06:09:21 AMI just wish people would just label them based on what they are.  The titles should include something like engine size, cams, pipes, etc.  so people can look for specifics. 

Mayor's suggestion is the answer, not more work tweaking the site by people that are already working their butts off. Be thankful for what you have now, it could have easily disappeared in February. JMO

Mike

Mike,
could you start a sticky thread in the dyno section with some sort of thread labeling suggestions? I think proper labeling would help out a lot. 

Shadowdog

Quote from: wannabmayor on November 10, 2008, 07:03:44 AM
Quote from: Mike52 on November 10, 2008, 06:55:14 AM

Mike

Mike,
could you start a sticky thread in the dyno section with some sort of thread labeling suggestions? I think proper labeling would help out a lot. 

Please prity with a cherry on top; TIA Shadowdog
Best to all,

Shadowdog  Smoke um till the wheels fall off!

Faast Ed

Yes.  Labeling your posts would not only help the dyno section, but everywhere else as well!

I am surprised that we haven't heard more about that in the past.

"I have a question...."    VS   "Intake Manifold Question" 

Besides, the managers kicked butt setting this board up so very well. They have to be a little tired of constantly working on it and they deserve a break.
≡Faast Ed>

Mike52

Quote from: Faast Ed on November 10, 2008, 01:15:48 PM
Yes.  Labeling your posts would not only help the dyno section, but everywhere else as well!

I am surprised that we haven't heard more about that in the past.

"I have a question...."    VS   "Intake Manifold Question"   :up: :up: :up:

Besides, the managers kicked butt setting this board up so very well. They have to be a little tired of constantly working on it and they deserve a break.

Thanks Ed, we can do only so much, it would be nice to get a little help from the members, after all, it is your board too.
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

mayor

I'll write up the thread in the dyno section if one of you managers can make it a sticky.   :smile:

Admiral Akbar

I was thinking more along the lines of ones that look real and ones that look outrageous...  :smilep:
How about ones with correction factors, ones without? Ones done if 4th and ones done in 5th (or 6th)? Max

mayor

Quote from: MaxHeadflow on November 10, 2008, 01:48:03 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of ones that look real and ones that look outrageous...  :smilep:
How about ones with correction factors, ones without? Ones done if 4th and ones done in 5th (or 6th)? Max

GoFast.....

Quote from: wannabmayor on November 10, 2008, 02:13:48 PM

Max this is not a babysitting service
Nothing like the Sound of a Harley and the Smell of Rubber

se

specialize in Harley Davidson high performance engines and Dyno tuning

mayor

maybe we should seperate them by the color of the bike.  We all know black is the fastest color.   :wink:

Faast Ed

I was thinking more along the lines of ones that look real and ones that look outrageous...   

Funny stuff, Max!   :teeth:
≡Faast Ed>

Mike52

It's easy to want, want, want, when you're not the one doing the work, work, work.

Mike
Mike52   Tampa Bay,FL
www.harleytechtalk.net

Faast Ed

This site is already far above any expectaions that I had before coming here. 
I really thought the closing of the old HTT was pretty much going to ruin posting as we knew it.

Very nice board we have here. :up: No changes needed.
≡Faast Ed>

Admiral Akbar

Quote from: GoFast..... on November 10, 2008, 03:22:26 PM
Quote from: wannabmayor on November 10, 2008, 02:13:48 PM

Max this is not a babysitting service

Good as I think you need a license for that.. Max

ICANTD55

The guys here have done a awesome job give em a brake. :beer:

I like the idea of putting the bikes cubic inches,cams,make and year in the title when posting dyno . :wink:
RICK , MA

PoorUB

Quote from: ICANTD55 on November 11, 2008, 08:44:07 AM
The guys here have done a awesome job give em a brake. :beer:

Ok, the OP posted this 1-1/2 days ago, break time is over, get to work guys! :wink:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!