Hi, From The Great State of Ohio

Started by 1canvas, August 16, 2016, 01:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1canvas

After over 25 years of no bike I just got an old RK. Like many stories, I sold my last 74 Harley SG about 25 years ago while raising kids. They are all grown and I have a big life insurance policy so it's time for me to ride again. I have rode and wrenched Harley's since my 20s.
Now I'm old (much smarter) but I am riding again. I see much has changed over the years and most for the better. I found this site while doing some research on the web and thought I want to be a part of it. I have never had much cash so I never had a bike in a shop, always did my own wrenching. I hope to learn a lot here because my money issues haven't changed much, I'll still be wrenching my own if I want to ride.
2001 Road King

SixShooter14

'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Panzer

Welcome from your neighbor here in Pa.  :oops: moved to DE....hi anyway and welcome aboard.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Pete_Vit

little late to the party  :emsad: Another welcome for an old PA neighbor, now living in.....Arkansas
you came to the right place, I tend to stay in Earls Place, and the EVO forum, most those others send my head spinning  :smilep:  - some really great folks and good info here  :up:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

02roadcling

Get a Road King, '02 or earlier.

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington