April 30, 2024, 06:27:57 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Angelle Sampey #1 qualifier at Brainerd

Started by Durwood, August 21, 2016, 04:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durwood

For those interested, Angelle and Star Racing are on the pole for today's event.

http://www.nhra.com/racenotes/2016-brainerd-saturday.aspx

TXChop

rigidthumper

WOW- a 7.03 doesn't even make the field- they're flyin!
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Hossamania

Brainerd is known to be a fast track. Good elevation, good air. I go quite often. Good to see her going to the top again.
If you've never attended an NHRA event, the funny cars and top fuel rails are something to be experienced. Scare the hell out of me every time they leave the line. The Moto riders are nuts, those bikes are a handful.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

rigidthumper

Ya, but you'ld sell the farm to ride one, wouldn't you?
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Durwood

I finally got to meet he last year at the US Nationals. Nice lady.

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

prodrag1320

Quote from: rigidthumper on August 21, 2016, 06:52:27 AM
WOW- a 7.03 doesn't even make the field- they're flyin!

7.00+ runs rarely make the field.glad to see George & angelle doing good,both good friends (we made the cylinders for georges bike)

kd

This is how it all ended. Cutting a perfect light brought home the bacon for Andrew.  :up:

Hines posted a perfect .000 reaction time in the final round to defeat alligator farmer Jerry Savoie in the Pro Stock Motorcycle final round. Hines' 6.866 at 194.94, along with the perfect reaction time, on his Screamin' Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson was enough for a holeshot victory against Savoie's 6.863 at 194.88 on his White Alligator Racing Suzuki. This is Hines' fourth win of the season, 46th of his career, and third at Brainerd Int'l Raceway. He rode past veteran Steve Johnson, Cory Reed, and Hector Arana Jr. in the earlier rounds.
KD

PoorUB

Quote from: Hossamania on August 21, 2016, 07:38:21 AM
Good to see her going to the top again.

Top or bottom, either way would be fine with me!
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!