April 26, 2024, 10:57:49 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hello from Canada.

Started by Bozhawg, November 10, 2008, 07:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bozhawg

Just logged on and taking a look around. The place looks good.  Glad things are getting back to normal again......
93 FLHS

HV

Welcome to the new inproved HTT ( Im in New Brunswick )
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Overcamber

Welcome..I just got here lately myself..where you at?
Due to the rising cost of Ammunition a warning shot Won't be fired !

CanuckianOne

Hey from central Ontario.  Finally got around to re-registering on this new and improved site....I was out yelling at the "snow gods" to please STOP with the white stuff!!!  Good to see some Canadian content here again.

blacknchromehd

Hey Mates..

Every summer my wife and I ride thru areas of Canada. This year we are leaving Pa and heading up thru Michigan then accross to the factory tour at Harley in Wisconsin. Then up thru St Marie and then down the Manotowan Island...I know I might have mispelled that one. How is the gas prices now and whats our exchange rate?

Bill
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

HV

Gas at this time is around .85 a litre ... Exchange is 1 CDN $ = .80 US
Skype HV.HTT

blacknchromehd

Thats not an exchange rate...thats a loss for me...I liked it better when it was 1.15 on our side...
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

HV

Sorry It was backwards..lol 1 USD = .80 CDN
Skype HV.HTT