April 27, 2024, 10:45:12 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

114 Pics

Started by HV, August 26, 2016, 01:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV

August 26, 2016, 01:29:10 PM Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 01:44:34 PM by HV
Doing a PDI on this tomorrow....ride to come :)
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Prostock

Looked up part number for the head and it is different than the stock 107 :potstir:

Prostock

The valves are the same part number so maybe black granite is only different :nix:

rigidthumper

Throw that heffer on a dyno so we can get baseline #s?
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

HV

Ill be test riding it tomorrow...I noticed the Heads are a bit Diff because of the Twin Cooled Deal...Liquid cooled not oil cooled.....no Big Oil cooler like the 107 ...no drain tube for oil on the rear head
Skype HV.HTT

HV

Not sure about the 114...but Im hearing the 107s have a speed limit built in of 107 MPH   170 KMPH
Skype HV.HTT

HV

Rode the 114 .....damn smooth ..no engine ticks or rattles.... TQ Machine ....not a 120 yet though ...feels restricted as I thought it would...I did notice its very responsive ...no lag or anything like some 110s .....The newer Spring shocks are more forgiving then last years..not as harsh but still firm...shifts like butter....needs a better pipe...sounds like a 103
Skype HV.HTT

Templer

If i read this post correctly? the 114 M-8 is liquid cooled (Rushmore) and the 107 M-8 is oil cooled? correct? Would not that make sense as you would NOT be able to interchange heads or simple over bore like 103 to 110 would be costly!!!